Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fallout New Vegas Christmas

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fallout New Vegas Christmas Empty Fallout New Vegas Christmas Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:15 pm

ztiger322

ztiger322

THIS IS NOT MY VIDEO!!! I found this video about two weeks ago and thought it was pretty cool, so I decided to upload it to here. This video was created by AlChestBreach as a Christmas special. I posted the link to his youtube channel below this comment.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlChestBreach

Last edited by ztiger322 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There was a typo.)

2Fallout New Vegas Christmas Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas Christmas Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

That's cool. I'm wondering how he did it...

3Fallout New Vegas Christmas Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas Christmas Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:36 am

ztiger322

ztiger322

Just Logan wrote:That's cool. I'm wondering how he did it...
He does mostly mods' reviews for Fallout New Vegas and done some for minecraft, so it safe to say they were mods. The mods he used in this video were the "Bonds Christmas-Bond" mod, the "Place-able Christmas Tree-TG" mod, the "Frozen World-fLokii" mod and the "Dance Animations" mod. I don't what program he used to record and edit it through.

4Fallout New Vegas Christmas Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas Christmas Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Haha that was funny! But he could make christmas trees, crowds of people, and get his character to breakdance... but still no mouth movements...

5Fallout New Vegas Christmas Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas Christmas Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:07 am

ztiger322

ztiger322

TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:Haha that was funny! But he could make christmas trees, crowds of people, and get his character to breakdance... but still no mouth movements...
Lip syncing isn't the easiest thing to do... but also isn't the hardest.

6Fallout New Vegas Christmas Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas Christmas Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:27 pm

ztiger322 wrote:
TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:Haha that was funny! But he could make christmas trees, crowds of people, and get his character to breakdance... but still no mouth movements...
Lip syncing isn't the easiest thing to do... but also isn't the hardest.
Yeah, but after seeing LA Noire the mouth movements of most games look like crap, even the ones that used to be top of pile in mouthering!

7Fallout New Vegas Christmas Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas Christmas Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:22 pm

La noire is a good game good graphics but I still think that mafia 2 has the best mouthing

8Fallout New Vegas Christmas Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas Christmas Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:52 pm

.... but LA Noire has REAL mouth movements, its an EXACT COPY of what the voice actors were doing with their ENTIRE FACE! Mafia 2 pales in comparison to an EXACT COPY of REAL PERSON'S FACE! And I heard that technology could be used in a couple upcoming games! This type of tech is going to be one of the main things to take gaming to the next level. That, and the frostbite 2 engine used for Battlefield 3.

9Fallout New Vegas Christmas Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas Christmas Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:41 pm

La noire was good But still mafia two better mouthing sorry I have dif opinion

10Fallout New Vegas Christmas Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas Christmas Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Sure, whatever. Do you think Halo 3 has better graphics then Halo: Reach too?

11Fallout New Vegas Christmas Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas Christmas Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm

YeS but no halo 3 is a better halo but halo reach has better graphics by the way to all halo players you've been deranked because bungie restarted there server and shut down there website

12Fallout New Vegas Christmas Empty Re: Fallout New Vegas Christmas Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:34 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

why th hell are we talking about other games when this topic was about a fallout new vegas christmas video...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]