Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Were Back! kinda?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Were Back! kinda? Empty Were Back! kinda? Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:24 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

With the release of Halo MCC on PC, we can now all return to making machinima!

well not quite. on pc which is where we all have it both forge and theater aren't officially supported. And even though forge mods have come out giving us a small idea of just how much more ideas we will be able to see make it into videos thanks to a much larger amount of possible in game mechanics once modders get hands on with the games files, unfortunately theater and an official forge aren't readily available so right now we are just kind of getting our ducks in a row and trying to gather anyone who still wants to help out nearly 8 years or so after our last video haha. 

right now we are gonna leave the entire site up even all the stuff from before we took our long vacation haha. so might wanna avoid any posts dated before 2019 lol. 

I will be taking any actor applications that find their way to me in honestly whatever form they come, but i will make an official application as well. 

~kafungalung

2Were Back! kinda? Empty So awesome Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:42 am

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

I still can't believe that this is gonna be happening. It has been so long since Episode 7 that I honestly thought that Hazardous was done. I am so happy to have been in direct contact and being the first person asked to come back into the fold.

I can't wait until the time comes that new videos will be worked on. Thanks again bro. Can't wait to work with you guys again. Also, can't wait to see what skits you guys have been working on since Episode 7.

Let's do this......

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum