Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Game: Would you rather...?

+9
CommentTrollz
MLD destroyer
Logan923
Backfire
l0rd 0ccultus
Kafungalung
Jessica deh
Just Logan
Heretic
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:26 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

MLD destroyer wrote:all music only ever be on portable devices with limited space and can never be played on speakers because I don't know how to use vinyl
REALLY?! you put it where it goes, turn on the turn table and put the arm at the start of the record, done
genuinely my face was like BWAH? when i read that XD
Besides i'm bringing vinyl back baby Razz
anyhoo..rich and unpopular, i like money and money can buy me nice things and set up a musical career
would you rather
eat poo
or
excrete food...

27Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Logan923

Logan923

Excrete food, anyone thirsty? lol

Would you rather eat a cat, or a horse?

28Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Logan923

Logan923

bump

29Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:14 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

a bum after 2 mins? why?
and i hear horse meat aint bad
would you rather
be dead
or
alive but cant move,talk or move your eyes

30Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:27 pm

CommentTrollz

CommentTrollz

I'd rather be dead cuz then once you go to heaven you can do whatever the frig you want

Would you rather...

Say to an emo "Hey! Now cut that out!"
or Say to a homeless guy "Could i have some spare change?"

31Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:19 am

MLD destroyer

MLD destroyer

The homeless one, that would be very funny. I think I will go outside and do that now and put it on YouTube.

Would you rather
meet the president
or
kill the president

32Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

meet the president. I likem this time lol but if I didn't. killing him would result in mass hysteria and chaos. not to mention I'd be in jail til i rotted.

would you rather

sneeze out of your hand
or
cough out of your foot

33Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:11 pm

CommentTrollz

CommentTrollz

Cough from my foot haha then i could kick someone and give them a cold at the same time.

would you rather have both of your arms broke
or
both of your legs

34Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 pm

MLD destroyer

MLD destroyer

both of my legs broke, know I have an excuse for being late to school

would you rather

Be the best Halo 3 player EVA!!!!!
or
work at bungie

35Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

CommentTrollz wrote:Cough from my foot haha then i could kick someone and give them a cold at the same time.

lmao

Work at bungie. I'm already the best h3 player everz!

Would you rather :

Walk on your hands
or
pick stuff up with your feet

36Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:58 pm

CommentTrollz

CommentTrollz

Walk on my hands then i could kick people in the face with ease.

Would you rather not be able to taste anything
or
Smell anything?

37Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:43 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

not be able to smell anything. I love trying new food so not being able to taste would kind of suck

Would you rather

Drive a really nice but slow car

or

drive a peice of crap car, but it's fast

38Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:15 pm

CLUTCH ENTERAINMENT

CLUTCH ENTERAINMENT

Would you rather......

have no legs or have no arms?

39Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:17 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

oh god, please, read the opening post...please...

40Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Bigbulldog 1

Bigbulldog 1

Answering Logan's question:

I'd drive the fast piece of crap cuz i would show up all the sports cars!

Would you rather

fart where you burp?

or

burp where you fart?

41Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:18 pm

CommentTrollz

CommentTrollz

Burp where i fart if it was the other way around id have shit coming from my mouth

Would you rather?

a back stabber
or
be backstabbed?

42Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Logan923

Logan923

Would I rather what A backstabber? I guess back stabber I dont know.

Would you rather have nothing to play but the entire CoD series or have nothing to play except for the halo series?(halo duh)

43Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:31 am

MLD destroyer

MLD destroyer

Halo for sure

would you rather

be able to fly
or
shoot lasers out of your fingers

44Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:49 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

Fly any day, instead of having to walk ages to collegeĀ  because of some train tracks i'd be able to just fly over XD genuinely thought about this one before
would you rather
eat pie
or
a muffin

45Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:01 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Muffins are portable

Would you rather be stuck in a room with someone who says "sup brah" or someone who wears socks with sandles?

46Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:06 pm

CommentTrollz

CommentTrollz

Both 1.my grandpa wears socks with sandles and 2 my friends always say sup brah

Would you rather
Be richer than Bill Gates
or
Own the microsoft company

47Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:09 pm

CommentTrollz

CommentTrollz

CommentTrollz wrote:Burp where i fart if it was the other way around id have shit coming from my mouth

Would you rather?

Be a back stabber
or
be backstabbed?
Yeah i kindof misspelled it so yeah

48Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:33 am

Neku

Neku

Be richer than Bill Gates because I could buy him out.

Would you rather
kill everybody within a 30 ft radius of you for the rest of your life (they would just fall dead feeling no pain)
or
lose all senses except your sight for the rest of your life. (your colorblind as well)

49Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sat May 01, 2010 1:00 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Probably lose all sense because I could actually be around people.

Would you rather:

Have really good sex with an obese women

or

Have really crappy sex with a really hot women?

50Forum Game: Would you rather...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: Would you rather...? Sat May 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Neku

Neku

I can't. I only do hot women and they always say that it was great.

Would you rather:

Die in a horrible way

or

Have everybody else in the world die peacefully

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum