Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey everybody

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey everybody Empty Hey everybody Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:42 am

TheFallenOne

TheFallenOne

Hey everybody, I'm TheFallenOne, but most people that know me call me Leighton or Fallen..sometimes Failen but that's a long story. Well I'm a gamer by heart and have almost every console out right now, except for PS2 and the 3DS. I used to act and make some machinima and gaming videos before, but I stopped because I became busy with school. But recently, I decided to get back into making videos again. lol, I haven't made an intro thread in a long time. XD

2Hey everybody Empty Re: Hey everybody Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:53 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

I like this guy already.

3Hey everybody Empty Re: Hey everybody Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:17 pm

welcome

4Hey everybody Empty Re: Hey everybody Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

welcome bro glad to have you with us...

5Hey everybody Empty Re: Hey everybody Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Welcome to thy website to thy temple of awesomeness. We welcome your fellow video makery!

6Hey everybody Empty Re: Hey everybody Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:02 pm

TheFallenOne

TheFallenOne

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

I am now faced with a serious question because of my friend....
Minecraft or Starcraft?

7Hey everybody Empty Re: Hey everybody Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Skip the crafts and go straight to Battlefield-craft! When the new BF3 comes out you shall cease to have a life outside of its epicness! The prophecy has been spoken!!!!

8Hey everybody Empty Re: Hey everybody Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:52 pm

U just cant wait untill bf3 comes out can you

9Hey everybody Empty Re: Hey everybody Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:22 pm

No, not at all. I also can't wait for the MW3 fan boys to take a step back from fawning over a rerelease of the same game with slightly prettier pictures for the third year running and realize which game is actually better!

10Hey everybody Empty Re: Hey everybody Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:15 pm

DAMN! You just told them
but you gotta admit one day that you like call of duty. Mw3 well not the best game I've seen with good graphics And well from E3 preveiws of the game the gameplay has a big inhancement all the underwater seens looks awesome and how they put more interactive parts too like going through the streets of the city with many russion occupents when your headed to the docks and go on the sub and blow it up only one word to describe it: AWESOME!

Ps
not to mention they brought a lot of old guns back but the bad thing about it is that they put in new ones and well their not real in real life like what the guy saud on the E3 preveiw
"We also have a new gun a grenade launcher called the Xxn2000 that you aim at the target fire and the bullet flys straight up into the air then smashs the target" ok my opinion is that's going to start a lot of problems in multiplayer

11Hey everybody Empty Re: Hey everybody Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:25 am

You play CoD and you're worried about balance issues in multiplayer? Let me know how those balance issues work out when they actually patch the massive mountain of glitches, exploits, and modders. Also, I admit MW3 would be fun... if it came out four years ago. When they actually had new ideas and wanted something other than to rip off their community and take all their money. Battlefield games have had major improvements between all their titles! And the Frostbite and now Frostbite 2 engines allow a level of graphics, reality, and destruction that the broken and battered Infinity Ward can only have wet dreams about. Sorry, but they've only gotten their sells from their name and a dedicated community of delusional pre teens. I won't buy another of their MW clones until they make one worth buying.

12Hey everybody Empty Re: Hey everybody Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:39 am

TheFallenOne

TheFallenOne

...what the hell are you guys arguing about XD
Everyone knows that pokemon is better than cod XD

13Hey everybody Empty Re: Hey everybody Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 am

Lol! Your argument seems to create quite a sharp point. Pokemon is ,in fact, better than Cod. You seem to be quite the observant young chap. *puts on top hat and monocle*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum