Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quick question!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quick question! Empty Quick question! Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:03 am

Ok, so does anyone else see the recent activity list as a scoreboard for posts? Because I do (and dominate at it BTW), but I think it's even more of a scoreboard then the top posters section! Or maybe I just really like seeing my name alot. That also is a possibility.

2Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:07 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Personally I don't much care for top posters being shown on the front page. It encourages people to spam and post short pointless replies to threads that don't need them.

(You know who you are.)

Honestly I can't wait for when the site is booming with activity and my name won't be showing up all over the side of the page. Considering the type of twisted bastards RCHE attracts this is the place to be.

3Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:37 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

yeah the top posters is more of a fun and filler section as comment trolls who still resides on the list hasnt posted since the first time we made the site.

also alot of the people on that list got there by posting in un helpful more spam oriented forums. not to say that thats a bad thing because there needs to be pretty much meaningless forums on a site to give it something else to look at. however i cant wait for the time when the sites popular enough that there will actually be active posters who are making machinima and need helps or tips or programs or maps ect.. or people competing in contests, and alot more purple names and green names on the site..

but even when all that happens the top posters section will remain filled with people who reply alot on forum games and stuff with one or two word posts or at least most of their posts residing in the spam zone... but that doesnt bother me at all. i ask only that you only post usless messages in the proper forum. if myself or strings start catching people replying to posts with things like "ok" or "why" or "k thx" there will be steps of action and consequences to follow.

if someone helps you out with a post you can either personally msg them or "+" their post. as opposed to saying "sweet thx" on every post in the machinima forum.

4Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 pm

SMGstrings wrote:Honestly I can't wait for when the site is booming with activity and my name won't be showing up all over the side of the page. Considering the type of twisted bastards RCHE attracts this is the place to be.
Sweet thx

And if I didn't add a few more words Kafungalung would be out for my head. And twisted is in my name! just not the bastard part, but I guess thats sort of implied!

5Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Well I kinda care about it

6Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:49 pm

awesomekiller24 wrote:Well I kinda care about it
Well in that case, welcome to posters anonymous, or PA for short. Thank you for coming to our rehabilitation center, we appreciate your business. Now your problem should be easily taken care of by TLC... and medication, lots of medication.

7Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:11 pm

oh wow!

8Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Don't be embarrassed, everything stays in the anit-posting safety circle. My name is Patrick, and I haven't posted in..... two minutes. Now its your turn. XD

9Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:47 pm

My turn yeah!

10Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:17 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol twisted the scary streak continues....

11Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:21 am

Haha rehab is a serious thing! Just ask Michael Jackson, or Amy Winehouse, or Lindsey Lohan! Also, this streak has only just begun! All cannons forward!

12Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:53 pm

lol

13Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Don't make me streak all up and down your backstreet! That could get ugly, and someone will most definently get a carpet burn!

14Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:16 pm

eeeeeeew thats nasty

15Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:27 am

You won't be saying that when it saves your life! I don't know when it will, or how it could possibly do that, but it can and will! watch yourself young one!

16Quick question! Empty Re: Quick question! Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

THE YOUNG ONE WILL SOON BECOME THE MASTER AND IT WILL BE you WHO SHOULD WATCH OUT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum