Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings Empty Greetings Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:53 am

Bobo Magroto

Bobo Magroto

Hello everyone on Hazardous Enterainment

My Name is Bobo Magroto, though my actual name is Beau. But I roll with either

Im a good time gamer, and Ive also have a strong intrest in Machinima after watching RoosterTeeth's Red vs Blue and the Robot Chicken Halo Edition by HazardEnt. Crew

I really like to make a Machinima of my own on Halo: Reach, and I hope I can get some pointers and help from the people here, get advice from vets and pros

Thats all I can say, Im not good with intros... please forgive that ^^;

Also if anyone does Halo: Reach Machinima and needs any maps, check out my file share on the Bungie site. My gamertag is the same as my username

^*Peace, 26!*^

Last edited by Bobo Magroto on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Welcome aboard newbie! Very Happy On this site you can find anything from the creators and their tips and advice, to actors nerds yelling about stuff like RvB and RCHE, and even a few people like Awesomekiller who are really here for moral support... Or just yelling at us, one of the two.

3Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Bobo Magroto

Bobo Magroto

TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:Welcome aboard newbie! Very Happy On this site you can find anything from the creators and their tips and advice, to actors nerds yelling about stuff like RvB and RCHE, and even a few people like Awesomekiller who are really here for moral support... Or just yelling at us, one of the two.

Thanks Tw1sted, Im hoping to know much as I can, even it if is just short skits, I really like to make a start.

And LOL at your comment about Awesomekiller, at least things won't be boring Smile

4Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Realy with the comments twsted ill start making comments on you

And bob WELCOME TO THE SITE

5Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:27 am

Bobo Magroto

Bobo Magroto

awesomekiller24 wrote:Realy with the comments twsted ill start making comments on you

And bob WELCOME TO THE SITE

LOL

And thanks Awesome. though, its Bobo, not Bob *Your not first one to make that mistake Smile *

6Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Like Bobobo Bobo Bobobo? Don patch? Is that you?! And I have a feeling I'm the only person on the site that'll get that reference... Sad face...

7Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:37 am

Bobo Magroto

Bobo Magroto

TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:Like Bobobo Bobo Bobobo? Don patch? Is that you?! And I have a feeling I'm the only person on the site that'll get that reference... Sad face...

Razz All good Twist

8Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Haha did you get it? And for those of you who didn't, I'll totally beat you up with my nose hairs! Which, I just realized is a reference to the same thing, so if you didn't get the first thing you'll be even more lost.... my bad?

9Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:06 pm

What and what know

10Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Again, either it was before your time... or you just make a habit out of not knowing anything interesting from the last two decades.

11Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 pm

No I'm pretty sure its ur weird jokes but I get them but not your side jokes and remarks

12Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 am

Bobo Magroto

Bobo Magroto

I'll work it out Tw1sted.

13Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 am

Yeah, ok, I'll try to dim it down for you guys. Razz

14Greetings Empty Re: Greetings Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Nice sig bobo I see you've been working on your profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum