Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Empty IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Ok I'm sorry to say but you've all been deranked because of bungie theve restarted there multiplayer server and reset everones rank your rank may reapear but after a couple minutes it will reset again this could maybe never end since bungie is leaveing

And yes I did check the MLG and BUNGIE playlist everyone got deranked to recruit

I'M SORRY TO BRING YOU THIS NEWS

Sincerly,
Awesomekiller23

2IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Empty Re: IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Did we also loose all our armor?
P.S. just because Bungie isn't there doesn't mean no one will fix it! Who do you think is making Halo 4? 343 just stepped up and took over where Bungie left off!

3IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Empty Re: IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 pm

No but nobody can see your armor you can only see it when you go to the armory

Well they can fix it but 343 dosnt have the same multiplayer server properties to even like edit multiplayer on reach but bungie hasn't left yet there currently fixing the problem

4IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Empty Re: IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Bobo Magroto

Bobo Magroto

You sure? Ive just checked my stats on the Bungie site, Bungie on my iPad and a different one called *Halo Reach Stats* and Im unaffected

5IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Empty Re: IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Were u Offline xboxlive at the time
Or of your xbox at the time
they might,ve fixed it

6IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Empty Re: IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 am

ChaoticSlink

ChaoticSlink

Well I was offline, so I may not be affected because I haven't seen any changes lately.
But mind you I have been playing black ops and Homefront lately, so I may have not noticed it.

7IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Empty Re: IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:08 am

Bobo Magroto

Bobo Magroto

awesomekiller24 wrote:Were u Offline xboxlive at the time
Or of your xbox at the time
they might,ve fixed it

I havent been on Xbox LIVE for a week now, Im out of my hometown for leave and I dont have access to Live *and an Xbox 360 in general*

Must've happened during the week I was gone because Im still Commander Grade 1 (halfway to Grade 2).

8IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Empty Re: IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:12 pm

well guys they fixed it

9IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Empty Re: IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:39 am

Bobo Magroto

Bobo Magroto

awesomekiller24 wrote:well guys they fixed it

Sweet, Awesome sauce Very Happy

10IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Empty Re: IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:22 pm

one day that was it! im suprized

11IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Empty Re: IMPORTENT TO ALL HALO REACH PLAYERS Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:42 am

One day that wascit I'm suprized

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum