Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

strange mod found on my xbox 360 an hour ago

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

masterbeef

masterbeef

so here i am multi tasking (i.e playing halo 3, on laptop, on youtube, drinking redbull) and all of a suddon a message appears on my lap top and my 360 freezes, so naturally i think "wtf? is there a virus?" so i check out the message first, its a message from a guy at my work saying that i dont have to take the day shift so im thinking "SCORE! more time for my 360 woot!!!!111!!1" but now i thought about why my 360 still froze, so i checked if a file was attached to the message

no luck there, so i tried to turn my 360 off,for some reason it didnt, so i just unplugged it and booted it up again, everything worked out fine, a few minutes later while i was playing halo 3 again, my screen turns black and im back at the xbox dashboard, and im thinking "OH SHIT, my 360 is broken, great!!!!" i unplugged it again, and played halo 3 forge on vallaha, all of a sudden players started joining but they didnt pop up...

(dont worry story's coming to an end) and after few minutes at least 20 names were on the player page (u know the back button page) then i thought wait, only 16 players can join, the #'s kept on rising until it stoped at 34, finally my screen freezes again and BOOM! a whole bunch of players pop up and they were moving, but they were not the players that i knew, those guys have gone on to play differant games by now... i saved the map and now everytime i load it the moving COPIES of my friends are in the map moving around...

SOMEONE please tell me what is going on...also no one can load the level if they tryto join while im playing it, it just says for the players who are joining that my game is full

seriously can any of you moderators or founders of this site tell me WTF IS GOING ON???

ill send game pics if you want by file share on xbox live if you dont beleive me

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

we dont work at microsoft or bungie man but that is very strange.

masterbeef

masterbeef

lol i know you dont work at bungie or microsoft derp Razz

i jst wanted to know if anyone else experianced this before

BA MASTER CHIEF

BA MASTER CHIEF

i have a friend that may be able to figure out your problem and maybe even fix it though there is a small chance that he wont be able to figure it out

masterbeef

masterbeef

nah its ok, i deleated the map from my game, and halo 3 still works fine so im good Smile

BA MASTER CHIEF

BA MASTER CHIEF

k

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum