Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hello :/

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hello :/ Empty hello :/ Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:52 am

EDD

EDD

im new here, some friend of mine wanted for me to go onto here so i did...thanks masterbeef

uh, if you dont know me shame on you, if you do know me shame on...well, still you

im edd from a channel on youtube named EDDSWORLD, its pretty swell, i have two other guys in my video's as well, matt and tom,but who cares about them, this is MY profile!

oh yah and i have cancer right now, also called " ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA " and im currently bored.as.hell...so anyone up for a game of scrabble?

2hello :/ Empty Re: hello :/ Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:31 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

very nice to meet you edd im kafungalung you probably know abit about me from the videos as my voice is in almost every video in every seen somewhere, im also one of the 3 original makers of the videos and i have paid for the site for the last 3 years or so. my actual name is tony, so feel free to call me that aswell. if you would like to know more about me or the site then please do so either by pming me, emailing me, or making a post in the spam zone or general chat. welcome to the site.

I am also sorry for your sickness and hope you are able to recover from it as i am not familliar with cancer.

again hello and welcome to the site.

3hello :/ Empty Re: hello :/ Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:20 pm

EDD

EDD

thank you sir, and i do know you from many of your videos,and i hope some day you too will watch some of mine, anyways i heard this site is AWESOME so im going to try to enjoy it as many ways i can...and i might apply to be an actor/ idea pitcher, as i do think that you would love my ideas/voice acting Very Happy

btw, i have tried 3 times to post a video on a topic list, except it gives me the same message, saying i have to wait several days before i can do so...may i make a suggestion to you and just logan?

shorten that time limit to at least 2-3 days, as seven days seems a bit drastic

4hello :/ Empty Re: hello :/ Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:10 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

hi edd Very Happy

5hello :/ Empty Re: hello :/ Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

edd i was not aware of such a time limit before you can post a video so i will have it reduced as soon as i can.

6hello :/ Empty Re: hello :/ Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:13 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

YAH KUNGA thats wayyyyy to freaking long Razz

7hello :/ Empty Re: hello :/ Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:26 am

EDD

EDD

thanks kafungalung

oh and masterbeef...stop trolling hello :/ 3742364799

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: