Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Empty PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:45 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

hey guys i found a probem with the system here, that, after a month or so, the website logs you out and you cannot sign back in without making a new profile, however, if you make a profile with the EXACT same features as your previous one (i.e master beef, SMGstrings) it will sign you in as normal, and the problem never pops up again...atleast thats how its been since i signed back in

this problem occured to me 3 hours ago as i tryed to sign in...

i think this is a rather big problem because of the fact others might think they lost their profile information and try to make a new profile

i am currentlly testing out what has happend with another profile that i will make after posting this topic

i hope any admins could find out how to solve this problem soon

2PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Empty Re: PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:46 pm

EDD

EDD

wow this happend with me aswell...i thought i was the only one that this happend to though Sad

3PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Empty Re: PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:01 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

HEY SOMEONE FIX THIS DAM PROBLEM DX

4PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Empty Re: PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Elaborate more. What are you usually doing when it signs you out?

5PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Empty Re: PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:35 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

i try to sign in to the website, and it signs me back out, i try again and it tells me to maike a new login account, i try a third time and i finally log in

however some people may not log in right and this obviously has to happen to other peoples stuff...

6PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Empty Re: PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

I've been using the site for about 3 years or so and never had that problem we can look into it but it may just be how your signing in.

7PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Empty Re: PROBLEM WITH LOGING IN Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:36 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

meh, dont take my word for it then >_>

if anyone else has this problem though, other than me and edd aparently, fix it -_-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum