Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting Just Desserts.....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting Just Desserts..... Empty Getting Just Desserts..... Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:25 pm

DreadFall

DreadFall

So umm....i was waiting forever for Ep. 7 of Robot Chicken Halo Edition on youtube. and come to find out, i didn't get the credit i was looking forward to receiving. Not that it isn't entirely settled now, having taken directing orders from Kungfungalung, getting assassinated by Just Logan, my old gamertag wasn't ever portrayed in said credits. i mean it would of been fine if i just had to join the game for a second, let the guys get a few very short shots, but it took about three hours to finish up Ep. 7. being an extra was fun.....but being an actor for three hours than being forgotten about, that really hurts, you know? You guys may of not realized it, but you cut me deep, real deep. im a newbie, i shouldn't be complaining, but you know, how would Heretic feel if He was left out of the credits in one of the episodes, and he's a major voice actor....so just so you know, its great that the theater still shows the leaderboard of all the players....

2Getting Just Desserts..... Empty Re: Getting Just Desserts..... Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

what was your gamertag and what scene did you help with if you can remember? im on the chatbox if you wish to talk to me personally.

3Getting Just Desserts..... Empty Re: Getting Just Desserts..... Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:13 am

Armadsyth

Armadsyth
Street Team
Street Team

If anything it was a mistake

4Getting Just Desserts..... Empty Re: Getting Just Desserts..... Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:44 am

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

that sucks bro...i agree,,it must be a mistake..i don't think they would intentionally leave you out without a reason...there are probably factors as to why but don't let it get you down man

5Getting Just Desserts..... Empty Re: Getting Just Desserts..... Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:50 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

as i have said before to phoenix we were very crunched for time when we did the credits, however i went down my friendslist and had logan put every gamertag that i had remembered helped us in the credits. now it is possible that you were in a scene and we some how forgot to put you in however, i think it is much more likely the either 1. you only helped us out one time and arent an actor on the site or added on my friendslist or 2. whatever scene you did help us with wasnt used for the episode either way rest assured it was not intended to happen and will be corrected in future episodes should you wish to continue helping us.

Please accept my humblest of apologies. Phoenix has helped me with episode 7 more than anyone and we accedentally mispelled his name, so i urge you not to take it personally as we were rushing and had a deadline to fit.

6Getting Just Desserts..... Empty Re: Getting Just Desserts..... Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:15 am

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

and i've forgiven you for misspelling my name...at least my name is in the credits,,that's all that matters,,well that and working on making the episode....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum