Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

God damn hypocrites drive me insane

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1God damn hypocrites drive me insane Empty God damn hypocrites drive me insane Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:47 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

So if you're someone who doesn't believe in equality for everyone read this. And use the brain God gave you and think.

So on the Facebooks George Takei posted a pic that was sort of a meme, but was serious, it read "remember when 'your mom wears combat boots' was an insult instead of a complement?" And he was talking about equality, and all these people were saying shit like "oh yeah that's so true, but women have certain needs" and "well yes, but they just can't stay in the same place that 'us men' are, its not comfortable enough for them" and it went on and on. It drives me nuts. And what really pissed me off is that one guy had the balls to say that the US military went and killed kids for oil! What he said made me wanna beat the hell out of him. The military fights terrorists, people who take their religious beliefs way too far and kill millions of innocent people. There's nothing wrong with having religion, I support you, if you are a religious person, then I'm glad, cause you can't just look at the world and the whole friggin' galaxy and think "wow thank goodness for that cosmic coincidence that made us". But when you go and say "you don't believe in my religion? You will all die" that's when its not cool.

And those hypocrites who were talking about the women in the service (negatively, and hypocritically) I thought "bullshit, I got a friend who served in the army. She got wounded in combat, fighting to keep us all alive and free. She has to walk with assistance cause she got hurt trying to make sure that you hypocritical asses can be free and alive to talk about the matter."
If you're against equality for all people, or allowing women to join the army, navy, air force, Marines, ect. Then shut the hell up. I don't wanna hear it. You should shut your mouth, and open your eyes and ears, and think. If not for the many brave and proud troops, INCLUDING WOMEN, we could all be dead, slaves, or under the rule of some tyrant, and get shot just for an opinion. Think long and hard. Think long, think hard.

2God damn hypocrites drive me insane Empty Re: God damn hypocrites drive me insane Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:51 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

I made an extremely long response to this post, calling out the flaws in it and offering you some points to research and think about but there was an error with my internet when I hit the send button and it was all lost.

So here is the very very shortened version of it cutting all the bullshit.

1. This is a machinima forum are you fucking high? You think anyone wants to read that shit?

2. The whole damn SANE world knows equality is a must. BESIDES SOME RELIGIONS...

3. 90% of the worlds wars were waged over religion. FACT

4. In any given war at least one side is the "bad" side. Whose to say which side that is?

5. Not all wars are about being heroic and stopping the bad guy. Some are just fights for territory, resources or RELIGION!

6. Do you think there has ever been a REAL war that was fought where one side KNEW it was the bad side? One way or another the people fighting all believe in what their fighting for or they wouldn't fight...

7. lastly, why do you care so much, and why is it your problem to post it on this website as if it was a personnal attack on you?

3God damn hypocrites drive me insane Empty Re: God damn hypocrites drive me insane Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:14 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

Kafungalung wrote:I made an extremely long response to this post, calling out the flaws in it and offering you some points to research and think about but there was an error with my internet when I hit the send button and it was all lost.

So here is the very very shortened version of it cutting all the bullshit.

1. This is a machinima forum are you fucking high? You think anyone wants to read that shit?

2. The whole damn SANE world knows equality is a must. BESIDES SOME RELIGIONS...

3. 90% of the worlds wars were waged over religion. FACT

4. In any given war at least one side is the "bad" side. Whose to say which side that is?

5. Not all wars are about being heroic and stopping the bad guy. Some are just fights for territory, resources or RELIGION!

6. Do you think there has ever been a REAL war that was fought where one side KNEW it was the bad side? One way or another the people fighting all believe in what their fighting for or they wouldn't fight...

7. lastly, why do you care so much, and why is it your problem to post it on this website as if it was a personnal attack on you?
Look sorry man, I was pissed, and just hadn't really much control of myself. I don't know what I was thinking, I most likely wasn't. And when I see shit like what happened, I just get this feeling like I need to just let the anger out, and since I can't beat the shit outta people or stuff, I would make an angry post. I just need to feel like I have backup on the matter of which I am pissed. So again I'm sorry, I'll do my best to not do this again, I'll do my best to maintain control of myself. I had also recently started a new medication that one of its side effects is irritability, and an occasional angry outburst. So in short, sorry, I was stupid, I was angry, and needed to feel like I had people to back me up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum