Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I tried it and so can YOU!

+2
Kafungalung
Dalty
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I tried it and so can YOU! Empty I tried it and so can YOU! Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:14 am

Dalty

Dalty

I tried it and so can YOU! Test-fix-2

Seriously, it works.

I've been thinking lately, maybe today I'll devise an intricate call-out list for MW2. It's detrimental for any online multiplayer. Think about it, A/B bomb site only go so far and killcams are a dead giveaway if the player's camping or moving. Thoughts? Contributions?

2I tried it and so can YOU! Empty Re: I tried it and so can YOU! Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:32 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

LMFAO, this is my laughing face =D

3I tried it and so can YOU! Empty Re: I tried it and so can YOU! Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:28 am

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

come up with anything dalto?

4I tried it and so can YOU! Empty Re: I tried it and so can YOU! Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Yumai21

Yumai21

Wow dude that just made my day lol.

Ps.............Heretic looks sexy

5I tried it and so can YOU! Empty Re: I tried it and so can YOU! Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Yumai21 wrote:Wow dude that just made my day lol.

haha

6I tried it and so can YOU! Empty Re: I tried it and so can YOU! Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:35 am

MLD destroyer

MLD destroyer

Yumai21 wrote:Wow dude that just made my day lol.

r u high or something?

Just kidding lol XD

7I tried it and so can YOU! Empty Re: I tried it and so can YOU! Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:46 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

no talk of drugs on this forum lolz jk jk.. but seriously dont...

8I tried it and so can YOU! Empty Re: I tried it and so can YOU! Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:59 pm

MLD destroyer

MLD destroyer

Sad

9I tried it and so can YOU! Empty Re: I tried it and so can YOU! Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:11 am

Yumai21

Yumai21

Heheh oops

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum