Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The iPad

+2
Backfire
Just Logan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The iPad Empty The iPad Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Check this out, tis pretty interesting.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35085524/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/?GT1=43001

2The iPad Empty Re: The iPad Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Backfire

Backfire
VIP
VIP

Looks cool but i mean, apple really isnt all that creative. Seems they take already invented shit and put there own Apple spin on it and market the hell out of it. Their marketing is hella good though. And they do make more reliable products also.

3The iPad Empty Re: The iPad Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Im sure its really cool, and they were going to call it islate. But i dont want an all flat "laptop" imagine a laptop it has flat keyboard on ur lap, but the screen is in front of u. Now imagine the screen being on your lap along with the keyboard. So if its on ur table and ur using it seems like u might need to stand up to see it lol

4The iPad Empty Re: The iPad Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol if you give it too me im not gonna say no lol..

5The iPad Empty Re: The iPad Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:49 am

i2ogue

i2ogue
VIP
VIP

By the look of it it looks like a large version of the iTouch or iPhone, so unless there is something the iPad can do that would be worth it. Then i wouldn't get it.

6The iPad Empty Re: The iPad Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:26 am

Spawn121

Spawn121

I dont know about this one...I mean can you imagine if someone dropped that shit? It's fucked for good. Plus I dont think i'd ever use that thing in public. Stick to the iPhone/iPod touch if you ask me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum