Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Graphite Club

+3
Jessica deh
Kafungalung
Heretic
7 posters

Do you have pencil lead in your skin?

Graphite Club I_vote_lcap100%Graphite Club I_vote_rcap 100% [ 4 ]
Graphite Club I_vote_lcap0%Graphite Club I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Graphite Club Empty Graphite Club Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:20 am

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

the name? get it fight club... nvm lol!

Anyways, I was just wondering if any of you guys have pencil lead (graphite) stuck in your body? I do in my right hand, and its still there 6 years later.

Vote and share the story here if yes.

For me, I was in 7th grade algebra and i was sitting on the floor. I started flipping my pencil in the air and I went to catch it and the eraser hit the floor as I swiped at it, causing the tip to go into my skin lol. I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom and get it out, and she said no! lol wtf!? she was like "I have one in my hand too its harmless go sit down" so... I don't want it in mine! lmao but its k.

Let's hear yours if you have one.

2Graphite Club Empty Re: Graphite Club Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:35 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

yep right hand as well about an inch below the crease between my index and middle finger, similar story, threw a pencil in the air caught it, but it was sticking straight out of my hand, went to the nurse she whiped it with alcohol and a bandaid and that was it, had it since 6th grade i think. lol 8 years and its still very visible.

3Graphite Club Empty Re: Graphite Club Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:53 am

Jessica deh

Jessica deh

mine is in my right hand too in between my index finger and my thumb. it happened like 10 years ago at my babysitter's. one of the other kids stole my pencil and when he went to give it back to me he stabbed me with it and it is still very noticeable lol

4Graphite Club Empty Re: Graphite Club Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:53 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Ya..I uh..

*Logan stabs himself with a pencil!*

OW! Ya I was on a train and somebody stabbed me with a pencil...

5Graphite Club Empty Re: Graphite Club Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

lol

6Graphite Club Empty Re: Graphite Club Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Backfire

Backfire
VIP
VIP

Got 2 on my left hand lol. One from you dusty, when i was holding pencils in my hand in 7th grade and you went to slap em outta my hand i think and hit one into my hand. And another from flipping a pencil around.

7Graphite Club Empty Re: Graphite Club Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:44 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Left ring finger. After a rather long night of writing what would become a 30 page paper on various subjects for a class journal I noticed a vain on the finger went from bluish purple to dark gray. It turns out I had been rubbing my finger against the paper for so long and hard that it eventually soaked through my skin and attached itself to the vain itself. I know have a permanently graphite stained vain.

8Graphite Club Empty Re: Graphite Club Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Graphite Mutants Assemble!

9Graphite Club Empty Re: Graphite Club Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

You actually have graphite stuck under your skin? Mental, if that happened to me I woulda cut it out myself by now lol

10Graphite Club Empty Re: Graphite Club Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

thought about it a few times, however its kind of distinguishing, in a fucked up way that is.

11Graphite Club Empty Re: Graphite Club Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:47 am

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

not really, depends how deep it is, chances are if you can see the thing it wont even make you bleed or anything, like popping a blister.
I spose it would be less of an issue for me though cos i have to get used to fucking up my hands sometimes, yesterday I somehow managed to split open a knuckle on the drums, didn't realize till we finished rehearsal thoXD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum