Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MLG Combines in Nashville TN and Chicago IL

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Though the locations of the MLG pro events for this season have not been announced in full the combines have, at the very least, been given cities.

Combine Info

I am currently looking into attending the Nashville as well as the Chicago events as they will most likely be the closest ones to me. I'm from Indiana just like many of the site creators, and was wondering if any of them or other forum goers intended on attending either of these events?

The cost for the event itself is free to spectators, though I assume the usual fee for teams and FFA participants will be the normal amount. Players will get a chance to be critiqued by a few pro players, and I'm sure there will be booths, babes, swag, babes, sights, and babes to enjoy.

I do hope I get around to going to TN as I want to meet up with a friend who lives near there that I've played Halo with for about 18 months now, and I'm sure he will be attending. So does anyone else think they might make a trip to the events?

Backfire

Backfire
VIP
VIP

Few of us are looking into the Chicago event, nothing confirmed though. And the combine events are cheaper actually, $100 for a team pass and $10 for the FFA pass.

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Yeah after seeing that I almost want to put together a local team.

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Backfire, his brother and i are all amazing players and would love to attend another event, serious or not. We should maybe put somethin together

Backfire

Backfire
VIP
VIP

Problem with my brother is, unless i get a job soon, my parents will have to pay double. Went out job hunting today so lets hope for the best. Otherwise it might be a slim chance we both go. Another reason why id like to have 6-8 people go lol, hotel would be hella cheap.

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Hotel? Real men sleep in their cars.

I won't have to worry about a hotel unless I get picked up to play the event as I will only show up for a day then head back.

Backfire

Backfire
VIP
VIP

Ya im talking playing, which in that case unless we practice our asses off chances are we get eliminated early and then its just hanging around til then end of the tourney on sunday. Me, dusty and jessica loved MLG Columbus as spectators, so playing should be a good deal more fun.

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Spectating or playing im gettin a hotel lol, was fun having everything knowing and planning. Also as backfire said with more friends going the price would be cake

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum