Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I'm Playing WoW...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So I'm Playing WoW... Empty So I'm Playing WoW... Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Some friends of mine decided to group up on me and force me to play WoW. Since I'm saying goodbye to my 360 for a couple weeks while I kill my free time playing that and moving to my new place I figured I'd at least ask you guys what I should play profession-wise.

I've already decided to play gnomish warlock, but I'm on the fence on professions. Keep in mind this character will probably not go very far beyond level 30-40 so if any professions are more helpful early on as opposed to the later levels please consider that.

I honestly have no idea how to play this game so...

2So I'm Playing WoW... Empty Re: So I'm Playing WoW... Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Z-Sammy

Z-Sammy

WOW you mean This ? or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqWzjnlcY9o So I'm Playing WoW... B0006bfrla_03_lzzzzzzz

3So I'm Playing WoW... Empty Re: So I'm Playing WoW... Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Backfire

Backfire
VIP
VIP

Honestly professions only matter at lvl 80. On my level 80 lock i have herbing and mining to make cash. So id say just go with those if you arent planning on going past 40 because most other professions are based around gear/equipment to be used at 80. Tailoring is also good if you want to make some cloth gear for your lock.

Also WoW sucks now. I may come back to play it during cataclysm, but its just too boring and simple nowadays. 3 80's and i kinda want to find a way to sell them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum