Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minecraft creations using kinect

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Minecraft creations using kinect Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:27 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

just thought the blending of technology was cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mCDkqXki0

2Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:29 am

graysha97

graysha97

Lol nice. Kaf, do you play minecraft? On the PC. If so, what is your username. I play on singaming.com.
-USERNAME: Graysha97
....Again....

3Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:40 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol yeah i play off and on, i know about everything i can about the game but its just not to fun yet, so i havent played much till they add more game modes and ect..

btw my name is kafungalung on everything lol except you tube... used to be kafungalung but i forgot the pass so its xxgodsenemyxx now.

4Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:16 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Been working on a pretty massive mob trap on MC.

5Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

yea ive made a few

6Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:53 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Aside from that all anyone on our server ever does is make giant dicks that shoot lava...makes me tear up every time.

7Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:49 pm

The way it should be! Cause this is 'Merica!!! Best country in the world!!!

8Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:43 pm

graysha97

graysha97

Who here thinks that minecraft is one of the Greatest games of all time!

9Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Suprizingly haven't ever played minecraft so can't realy tell

10Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:35 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

twisted you scare me, greysha its good but not near the greatest game of all time.... yet at least since its not yet complete it wouldnt be fair to judge... and awesome you should try it its at least a good month or two of fun for like 20$ not to mention new stuff comes out all the time.

11Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:41 am

Yay I'm the scary one! Very Happy So does that mean I'm like the site's Uncle Fester? Awesome! I'm totally going to go get a mad scientist outfit!

12Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:12 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

twisted stop acting like you dont already own one.

13Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 am

Oh fine! You caught me! I guess it's time to admit that also have a space suit, ape suit, cop outfit, alien outfit, Sasquatch costume, prostitute outfit, and of course a toupe! (in your face K-Fung!)

14Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:28 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol dammit, even beat me to the toupe

15Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:56 am

Don't worry it's just a measly upper lip toupee, fake Mexican mustache FTW!

16Minecraft creations using kinect Empty hi Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:06 pm

mgrande99

mgrande99

im new 2 the site but can i be in a machinma cause u guys are great:lol:

17Minecraft creations using kinect Empty Re: Minecraft creations using kinect Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:31 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

dude, you cant just ask, you have to sign up to be an actor, and even then theres a very slim chance you will become one...

not trying to be a downer here, but its the truth Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum