Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

well...... *clears throat*

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1well...... *clears throat* Empty well...... *clears throat* Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:37 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

grats to me and my general grade 3 =]]

2well...... *clears throat* Empty Re: well...... *clears throat* Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:19 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

No congrats for you until you get 5 star...so *clears throat*

well...... *clears throat* Middle-finger

3well...... *clears throat* Empty Re: well...... *clears throat* Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:38 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Just Logan wrote:No congrats for you until you get 5 star...so *clears throat*

sad face Sad

4well...... *clears throat* Empty Re: well...... *clears throat* Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:14 pm

fox121389

fox121389

....needs competent team-mates to get his skill higher.....stuck bellow 30 right now and i have enough experience points to be a general..... Sad

5well...... *clears throat* Empty Re: well...... *clears throat* Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

fox121389 wrote:....needs competent team-mates to get his skill higher.....stuck bellow 30 right now and i have enough experience points to be a general..... Sad

wow that's uhh...that just puts the nail in the wall...umm..that's bad. scratch

6well...... *clears throat* Empty Re: well...... *clears throat* Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:59 am

fox121389

fox121389

Yeah I know.....I want to rank up but there's too much Bull Crap in lonewolves, and like i said people in team slayer are retards, at least the ones that end up on my team, and on top of that i am ALWAYS outranked, my team might be like a major grade 3, a major, a lieutenant grade 3, and me ... the other team? ... brigadier grade 2, colonel grade 3, a two star general, and a field commander... how the hell is that fair?

7well...... *clears throat* Empty Re: well...... *clears throat* Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:44 am

Nayvin/jackson

Nayvin/jackson

awwwwwwwwww i'm so jelos of u guy then i'm only ccomander grade 1 sklvl 37 ahhhhhhhhh lone wolves drives me crazy fuck losing rancks and stuff

8well...... *clears throat* Empty Re: well...... *clears throat* Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:10 am

mistzone

mistzone

i got nothing.. my rank keeps going down X_X

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum