Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are the weirdest movies you've ever seen or heard of?

+4
Justironman
Kafungalung
Tenkage
MajGraff
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MajGraff

MajGraff

Hey guys. Just want to know what weird crap people have seen or heard. The weirdest movies i've heard about are The Human Centipede and Teeth.

Tenkage

Tenkage
VIP
VIP

Titanic the animated Movie, yes there is an animated movie of Titanic, complete with talking mice and a rapping dog...

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

i watched a snuff film on accedent one time so yea...

Tenkage

Tenkage
VIP
VIP

Kafungalung wrote:i watched a snuff film on accedent one time so yea...
I call bull on that, Snuff Films don't exist. Now comics and fanfictions of snuff, or "movies" that are fake snuff films do exist, but not real live snuff films

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol they exist i saw one, and it was fucked up... and theres a viral snuff film called 3 guys one hammer...

Justironman

Justironman

yea i heard about that hammer one. Jack and i looked into it. Isnt it where 3 dudes murder random ppl with a hammer?

MajGraff

MajGraff

Wow I didn't know they made an animated titanic.

Justironman

Justironman

News to me!

Tenkage

Tenkage
VIP
VIP

MajGraff wrote:Wow I didn't know they made an animated titanic.
It was made by some guy in Italy. Just type in Nostalgia Critic, titantic the animated movie. And you will find it. Trust me it is a funny review...and let me just say...why a rapping dog, I mean I can understand the talking animals on board, maybe to show a different point of view, but its a rapping dog...if you want to see the scene, here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxHNztg0X3s But be warned, some things can not be unseen

MajGraff

MajGraff

Wow I saw the video from the link you provided and I'm questioning the sanity of that video and movie.

Tenkage

Tenkage
VIP
VIP

MajGraff wrote:Wow I saw the video from the link you provided and I'm questioning the sanity of that video and movie.

yeah...I know

930maxmillion930

930maxmillion930

Smile hello

Justironman

Justironman

hi alien

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

930maxmillion930 wrote:Smile hello
Justironman wrote:hi alien

What are the weirdest movies you've ever seen or heard of? 3761785297

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Rubber: A tire in the desert comes to life and has psychic powers. It spends the entire movie trying to get laid and blowing up people's heads with its psychic powers.

Justironman

Justironman

AhHHHH Zombies. Its a zombie movie from the zombies point of view. Its on Netflix. Its kinda cheesy, but its actually pretty funny.
GO WATCH IT!

Tenkage

Tenkage
VIP
VIP

I also remember seeing Caroline, while not a bad movie, it was fucked up, It was a good movie, check it out

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

^I think I've seen that..

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

can't say i've ever seen anything TOO weird.....just badly made.....lol

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Undead Overlord wrote:can't say i've ever seen anything TOO weird.....just badly made.....lol

Yeah same here lol

MajGraff

MajGraff

Well I haven't seen any of the movies I listed but I have seen some really poorly made movies that made me sick just because of how awful they were.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum