Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All time favorite game?

+5
Just Logan
Justironman
Kafungalung
Undead Overlord
MajGraff
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All time favorite game? Empty All time favorite game? Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 am

MajGraff

MajGraff

Hey guys, personally my all time favorite game is Halo Combat Evolved. I remember playing it years ago and miss playing it.

2All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:48 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

well...i loved Halo, but the games i played and watched my dad play were the games X-Com and Starcraft. I grew up with them, so those have gotta be my all-time favorite games...The Halos are nice, but i grew up around X-Com, which is always badass for a time waster

3All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Im gonna go with the games that made me the gamer i am today first and for most
NFL Blitz 2001 ( I Think thats the year) anthony (Ironman) and I used to play that game like everyday... then GTA Vice City... I saw that game advertised all the time... and i asked for it for like christmas and got it... my mom was one of the moms that didnt know it was a horrible game for a kid to get lmao, then of coarse HALO CE, Again I played it all the time at Anthonys, AND THE BEST GAME EVER HALO 2... I bought my original Xbox and XBL just to play it online with anthony... All the fucking custom games and match making was awesome... That was the only game I Ever Played where We would all get online after school and get in one party and just mess around in custom games all day.. almost always on lock out and almost always with more than 6 people lol... soeurt would always be AFK anthony would be doing homework, and everyone else would be playing a all night slayer till everyone got on and we played zombies or TOP or any of the awesomely fun customs in that game.. Ahhh Good Times....

4All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Well, unlike K-Fung, I haven't been gaming long enough to have gotten hooked on Halo CE, but the first ever game I played was super mario bros. for the SNES and I was hooked on games forever. Then I upgraded to a PS2 and lived out my days on Star Wars Battlefront! After years of that amazingness, I got my Xbox 360, and played Halo 3 relentlessly for the next many months untill I got Assassin's Creed! That is my all time favorite series of games EVAR! Even though I may have spent a little more time on Saints Row 2 than Assassins Creed.

5All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Justironman

Justironman

Hmmmm....this is always a question to answer...but i would have to say my favorite single player game would be SUPER METROID....and obvisouly Halo2 was my favorite multi player game Smile

6All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:33 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Hmm...what is Logan's favorite game? I'm going to go with all of the original Tomb Raiders. I grew up watching my dad play every one of those. As for new generation games, I think Combat Evolved is probably my favorite game. I absolutely loved the campaign. best campaign out of all the halos imo.

7All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:25 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Barbie Horse Adventure

8All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Halo 2 was the game that started me into competitive gaming so I'd have to mainly pick that and I also had the times of my life in it. but older games take me back probably my most played game as a kid growing up was Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

9All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:14 pm

i2ogue

i2ogue
VIP
VIP

Pretty much everything on the N64, thats where I myself started games. Because things like Super Mario 64, Duke Nukem, etc.

10All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Thu May 12, 2011 9:21 am

MajGraff

MajGraff

I loved most of the games on the N64. I especially loved Super Smash Bros.

11All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Thu May 12, 2011 11:07 pm

i2ogue wrote:Pretty much everything on the N64, thats where I myself started games. Because things like Super Mario 64, Duke Nukem, etc.
Lol, Duke Nukem had its time back in the 90's but the one they're making now is pointless, aggravating, and I'll be surprised if it ever comes out! Nobody should have to wait on a game for what? 12 years now? Also, from the looks of it, its going to be the next game that grumpy old politicians hold up as a reason parents should condemn video games! Just like the goriness of Mortal Kombat was a major talking point at that Supreme Court hearing last year! (angry rant time!)

12All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Thu May 12, 2011 11:25 pm

Well I have many like so far all halos all cods left for deads
my very first game I played was mario on the nintendo 64

13All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Tue May 17, 2011 9:27 am

MajGraff

MajGraff

The very first game I played was either Mario or Sonic. Even to this day I still play these games just because the classics are some of the best games.

14All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Tue May 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Yeah I love classic games on my 64 like mario donkey kong packman etc

15All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Wed May 18, 2011 9:04 am

MajGraff

MajGraff

Yeah I would go back to playing the classics any day.

16All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Wed May 18, 2011 9:41 am

Me too

17All time favorite game? Empty Re: All time favorite game? Thu May 19, 2011 8:55 am

MajGraff

MajGraff

Well thank god you can buy some of the classics on the marketplace.

18All time favorite game? Empty My favorite Thu May 26, 2011 8:04 am

coolmanchris

coolmanchris

its between halo or mw2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum