Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops

+3
MajGraff
Just Logan
ztiger322
7 posters

what do you think of the idea

could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops I_vote_lcap30%could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops I_vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops I_vote_lcap0%could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops I_vote_lcap20%could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops I_vote_lcap0%could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops I_vote_lcap20%could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops I_vote_lcap30%could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops I_vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WE Should! It would kinda be cool if we do robot chicken on black ops but not as funny though
its a cool game but gets boring after a while also there is no forge. ...etc

could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops 1689287953
Cool
Good idea or what.

ztiger322

ztiger322

They already thought of the idea of doing a call of duty black ops robot chicken

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Yeah I thought of it. Idk how well it would turn out though

OH good point

MajGraff

MajGraff

Honestly it would be cool to, but I don't see how you could in Black Ops. Halo is really the only series that is good for machinima so I'm not sure how well it would turn out in Black Ops.

Yeah you gata point their

P.S ya I know I'm awesomekiller24 I forgot my password and my email was wRong on my old
one so I couldn't recover my password (I'm actually awesomekiller23)

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Reach has a vastly superior theater system practically made for machinema, while Black Ops...does not. I'm sure slipping in a Black Ops skit somewhere in a future episode would be interesting, but not really something worthy of an entire episode for itself.

Cod black ops does have a theater

MajGraff

MajGraff

Well granted Black Ops has theater but it's no where near as good as the one in Reach. The Halos were practically made for machinima.

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

we have thought about doing black ops rc epidoses however we decided it probably wouldnt be as funny as doing them on halo i.e the ac130 skit lmao... but we do have some hopes for making some machinima with bf3 since it looks amazing... i know there is a massive battle between cod fans and bf3 fans but i simply dont care and neither do most of us at HE a good game is a good game and if its that nice with fully destructible environments and there ends up being a nice theatre mode.... well id be outraged if we didnt make machinima with it...

Stop calling people lmao

Gigaknight1

Gigaknight1

It could be possibly to make one but Ideas and possibilities would be limited to the directors abilities and tricks in cod

MajGraff

MajGraff

Yeah I don't really see how making one would work due to the limitations with the theater and gameplay.

True True

MajGraff

MajGraff

Don't get me wrong it would be cool but I just don't think it will be possible.

Gigaknight1

Gigaknight1

I still stick by what I said depends on what the director would know how to do but still possible

the only thing I'm thinking about is how well the skits are and how funny they are

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

awesomekiller24 wrote:the only thing I'm thinking about is how well the skits are and how funny they are
Indeed they are.

What? There blackop skits haven't seen Them before

20could we make robot chckns out of cod blackops Empty Hey i dont know Thu May 26, 2011 8:01 am

coolmanchris

coolmanchris

it might not turn out as well because you dont have forge power ups etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum