Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone seen the movie priest in 3d any favoite parts etc

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gigaknight1

Gigaknight1

I saw the movie when it came out Friday and I thought it was pretty good solid plot, awesome fights so all in all a good movie anyone have other thoughts about this or what?

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

"Point A...meet point-fuckin-B"

SMGstrings wrote:"Point A...meet point-fuckin-B"
Lol! That is probably one of the better quotes in a while! But, all in all the movie was just OK. I liked the story, but after seeing such fleshed out stories like Mass Effect 2, and Dragon Age 2 the movie left me wanting alot more. Then again, to get enough in for me to calm down it would probably end up being Avatar length! Oh, and they would have to get rid of that cheesy anime part at the beginning!

Is it kinda like blade the preveiw makes it look like blade

Well if you're asking about all the flashy knifey, blade stabbing parts, the answer is sort of. The preview showed off around 75% of the good action scenes, which also factors in to the shortcomings of the movie. When you walk out of the theatre for blade you were pumped up and ready to stab some fo'! But when you walk out of the theatre for Priest, its just kind of an awkward feeling. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum