Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Empty SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Fri May 20, 2011 5:11 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

I recently completed my certification exam for Rules Advisor status for the DCI. This means I am one step closer to being qualified to run local Magic: The Gathering events at any of my local card shops. I will soon be able to yell at idiots for not understanding what their own fucking cards do. This pleases me.

2SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Empty Re: SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Fri May 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Which card blows stuff up? Is that the one with the thing on it? Or is it the other one with the other thing on it?

3SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Empty Re: SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Fri May 20, 2011 7:25 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Dude

4SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Empty Re: SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Fri May 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Card trickz or somehing?/;':

?

5SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Empty Re: SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Sat May 21, 2011 2:14 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

awesomekiller24 wrote:Card trickz or somehing?/;':

?
Sure

6SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Empty Re: SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Sat May 21, 2011 7:53 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Lol I like yelling at people. I'd be down lol

7SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Empty Re: SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Sat May 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Who doesn't love to yell at people? The funniest thing is when you yell stuff at them that makes no sense whatsoever, but it sounds like it could! Then they get mad and confused and everyone gets to have a GRAND OL' DANCE PARTY!

8SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Empty Re: SMG: Certified MTG Rules Advisor Sat May 21, 2011 9:23 pm

I like yelling at people like the hoodlums that keep on walKing up my drive way

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum