Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

a big thanks to SMGstring

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a big thanks to SMGstring Empty a big thanks to SMGstring Wed May 25, 2011 11:32 pm

i know that you deleted the awesomekiller24 sucks topic because you were the only moderater online at the time but hopefully he dosnt post it again because he's stupid buut yeah thanks and also I hope he stays off this site but when I get to school tomarrow I will beat him up! a big thanks to SMGstring 3587906648

lol wieners

Last edited by awesomekiller24 on Thu May 26, 2011 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

2a big thanks to SMGstring Empty Re: a big thanks to SMGstring Thu May 26, 2011 12:02 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

I do it out of love.

3a big thanks to SMGstring Empty Re: a big thanks to SMGstring Thu May 26, 2011 8:36 am

What the fuck did you do to my topic

4a big thanks to SMGstring Empty Re: a big thanks to SMGstring Thu May 26, 2011 11:09 pm

ruggedsniper

ruggedsniper

WOW!
by ruggedsniper
WOW!
WOW!
<<<<<<|rugged\/|\/sniper|>>>>>>
WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!

<\°×Π~|^¥•*-'!)]}÷=\|{.°•|a.°•|w.e.°•|s.°•o.•°|m.•°|e.°•|k.°•|I.°•|L.°•|L.°•|e.°•|r.°•|2.°•|4.•°|}|/=÷{[(!'-*•¥^|~Π×°/>

Last edited by ruggedsniper on Thu May 26, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

5a big thanks to SMGstring Empty Re: a big thanks to SMGstring Fri May 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

SMGstrings wrote:I do it out of love.

<3

6a big thanks to SMGstring Empty Re: a big thanks to SMGstring Fri May 27, 2011 9:23 pm

stOp editing my topic SMGstrings I would never say lol weiners...at least in public

7a big thanks to SMGstring Empty Re: a big thanks to SMGstring Mon May 30, 2011 2:00 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Just Logan wrote:

<3
I'll get to you next babe.

8a big thanks to SMGstring Empty Re: a big thanks to SMGstring Mon May 30, 2011 6:45 pm

really now you edit my post reply

9a big thanks to SMGstring Empty Re: a big thanks to SMGstring Tue May 31, 2011 9:04 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Ain't I a stinker?

10a big thanks to SMGstring Empty Re: a big thanks to SMGstring Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:56 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

SMGstrings wrote:
Just Logan wrote:

<3
I'll get to you next babe.

Shocked lol

11a big thanks to SMGstring Empty Re: a big thanks to SMGstring Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

this is a confusing topic to read, however i laughed so its all good...

12a big thanks to SMGstring Empty Re: a big thanks to SMGstring Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:03 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Kafungalung wrote:this is a confusing topic to read, however i laughed so its all good...
I think I've become the new Hazent meme. Cool

13a big thanks to SMGstring Empty Re: a big thanks to SMGstring Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:20 am

Just went to a baseball game and our team sucked (Orioles).

Fixed - SMG

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum