Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RdR undead nightmare completed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RdR undead nightmare completed Empty RdR undead nightmare completed Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:08 am

Ok today I completed the game and before I became a zombie (ending) I had war one of the four horses of the apoculypse and when I became a zombie I had death is that unusaul to you
And also what your favorite horse of the apoculPyse

WAR (flaming horse red close to a zombie it catches It on fire)
DEATH (a black half white horse when near a zombie makes there head explode)
PESTILANCE (whiteish horse it also many cuts and wounds)
FAMINE (a greenish blackish horse with a sworm of locost flying around it its the fastest)

Here's some pictures may be big pictures hope you don't mind

RdR undead nightmare completed L_APVadH_large
RdR undead nightmare completed RDR%20Undead%20Nightmare%20130--article_image
RdR undead nightmare completed Undeadnightmare_4horses002
RdR undead nightmare completed >creenshot_239864_thumb_wide300
CAN'T GET A PICTURE OF FAMINE

2RdR undead nightmare completed Empty Re: RdR undead nightmare completed Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:36 pm

I don't know if thats normal, by that point I already had the deeds to all four horses. And death pony is my favorite, unless I'm just screwing around with animals, then its pestilence. Which you forgot to mention is as close to invincible as you can get on a game!

3RdR undead nightmare completed Empty Re: RdR undead nightmare completed Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:06 pm

U get deeds to them sweet because I saw Pestilance today but didn't want to give up death good thing I remember where i found him

4RdR undead nightmare completed Empty Re: RdR undead nightmare completed Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:35 pm

You get the deeds from one of the challenges, and I think its the challenges where you have to kill so many zombies or certain kinds.

5RdR undead nightmare completed Empty Re: RdR undead nightmare completed Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Oh but how do you think death is awesome he isn't that cool as war. War is just f*****g BEAST!

6RdR undead nightmare completed Empty Re: RdR undead nightmare completed Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Yeah I know its your opinon but look at war he looks way cooler
RdR undead nightmare completed RDR%20Undead%20Nightmare%20130--article_image

7RdR undead nightmare completed Empty Re: RdR undead nightmare completed Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Yes war pony looks the most beast of all! I'm the first to admit that! But as far as a horse to use, I would rather run over a zombie and he be a headless corpse rather than a living corpse that will both eat me and set me on fire!

8RdR undead nightmare completed Empty Re: RdR undead nightmare completed Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Well that's not that fun I like getting off my horse go up to a zombie all badass like and press the rt button and blow off the zombies head

9RdR undead nightmare completed Empty Re: RdR undead nightmare completed Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:17 am

Lol, what works, works I guess. But I still think Dead Eye is the most badass invention on Earth! Well, other than hover jets of course!

10RdR undead nightmare completed Empty Re: RdR undead nightmare completed Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Lol hover jets
but yeah I use dead eye like all the time "it slows things down with red tint and red blood splatter!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum