Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MACHINAMA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MACHINAMA Empty MACHINAMA Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Ok well I've been watchig a lot of machinama today and well compared to machinama.coms machinama
Are Machinama sucks so well I was thinking we instead just create rche we create a seprete show to
So I've already thought this out ok so there are 2 video editors and 1 video editor for each group of actors their will be two groups of actors (since there is a lot of people wanting to sign up as a actor) 1 group will do rche the other group will do the other video

GAIN:
1. This will make are machinama more populour
2. we will have more shows to come out
3. more fans and veiws
4. More people will visit the site
5. We will all have something new to talk about

LOSE:
1. we will have to work twice as hard
2. need to recruit more actors
3. Need to make more skits
4. More moderators to keep the site under control while more people join the site

THANK YOU. (Well only if you use this idea)

~awesomekiller23~

2MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:17 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

right now were trying to get the site more popular. we have over 600 members and only 6 people posting not a good ratio...

so untill the site does better this idea will have to hold... i have 50 actors application and one of the requirements for actors is they have to post.. so i really have no actors. Sad

3MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:47 pm

Aww come on, 1 out of every 100 isn't that bad right? That's like.... Carry the one... 200% of everyone posting!!!!

4MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol not quite...

5MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Ok i just thought of something we come out with a couple skits then create into a hireing poster pretty much then (maybe) people will join the site an be a actoR

Ps
By hireing poster I ment well a message to are veiwers saying that we need more actors

6MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:31 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

we have plenty of people who want to be actors, by my count its at roughly 54. the problem is there just coming to the site making a profile filling out the app and never posting. and i only want actors who are on the site regularly otherwise i can just get any number of the other 12000 subscribers who wanna help. i want actors who are on when i need them and posting alot who can follow instructions and not fuck around and talk my ear off. now i will probably start out the next video with a message talking about exactly what i need and how to be an actor and the site will probably get alot more hits from that..

7MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:36 am

Hmm, this previd PSA idea does sound good, but tell me, will any actors be harmed in the making of this video?

8MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:38 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

I would consider it a personal failure if they werent...

9MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:45 am

Hooray! Count me in! Also, there needs to be a cornucopia of explosions!

10MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:15 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

explosions are nice, but explosions with awesome blood curdling screems in the backround followed by an immediate static slightly hiding a guy flipping you off.... well thats what we do...

11MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:28 am

And that's why you're the pros! XD

12MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:29 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

the best part is no stunt doubles lmao./..

13MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:58 am

No stunt doubles? What about the hundreds of Spartans that died while filming?! I'm sure at least one of them might have had a wife! I bet it was that suspicious tall one! You know the one that looked like an alien.... Mostly because he was.

14MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

no our actors are just that convincing...

15MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Lol, you would put Leonardo DeCaprio to shame. For shame sir!

16MACHINAMA Empty Re: MACHINAMA Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:18 pm

?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum