Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introductions Anyone?

+8
Killerk868
aidancgb5
Bigbulldog 1
ledsabith
fox121389
XMC Zeroxp
Just Logan
Kafungalung
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introductions Anyone? Empty Introductions Anyone? Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Hello, my name is tony but gods enemy will do... i wanted to get this forum topic going because i dont think it will be fully utilized as it was intended. I am one of the three cofounders of this site and I along with the help of Just Logan created the name for this site. I would like to welcome everyone to the site and would also like to say that Logan did this all on his own i just payed for the dot com, so if you like the site please inform him. So thats about it for this forum again let just logan or myself, know if you need help with anything.

Last edited by Gods Enemy on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

2Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Aww Embarassed

3Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 pm

XMC Zeroxp

whats up im chris but call me XMC Zeroxp or Z. i love doing halo movies and im willing to play any part

4Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:28 am

fox121389

fox121389

yo i'm richard aka fox121389....just call me fox...it's easier and a hell of a lot shorter! anyways great site and I can't wait to be a part of future machinimas!

5Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:15 am

ledsabith

ledsabith

o hi i r led sabith i r called led
i r ready to help whenever
it fun to be a body actor

6Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Bigbulldog 1

Bigbulldog 1

Wat up ppls im patrick my gamertag is DRAGON DOG 76 and i realy want to get into the world of halo machinimas and will take watever part u got!!

7Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 am

aidancgb5

aidancgb5

Hai there im aidan, or aidancgb5, and I love to be in machinimas and act! I can help whenever, and am ready to do any kind of machinima role!

8Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Killerk868

Killerk868

hi my name is airforce/ airforce189. i would love to help make any machinima, and do any part you would like me to do Basketball affraid

9Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Nayvin/jackson

Nayvin/jackson

ok then yeah go just logan whoooooo Very Happy

10Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:04 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol nice... Smile

11Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:05 am

dkdy

dkdy

hello im justin or dkdy i dont play cod games -.-

12Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Unratedx36 wrote:Hey everyone, my name is Jamie. My online usernames are Unratedx36 or Coil_36. Im a gamer, musician. Hope to be active oh here. got the site booked mark. This is going to be awesome!

what i love to see Smile. glad to hear you guys are as excited as we are to get things going!

13Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Tuba

Tuba
VIP
VIP

Hihi im Tuba, aka Mike, love hangin w/ my bros, and playn cod, i will occasionally play some halo.

:]

14Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Tuba that sig is sexy, went 41 and 8 on a ctf match a few mins ago, next highest kill was 18, pooped onnnn....!

15Introductions Anyone? Empty Re: Introductions Anyone? Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Gods Enemy wrote:Tuba that sig is sexy, went 41 and 8 on a ctf match a few mins ago, next highest kill was 18, pooped onnnn....!

Thanks Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum