Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starcraft 2

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:53 am

Ooh man, that's terrible! Pour salt in the wounds why don't you! Also, you need to rub it in a little more by finishing him off with drones.

27Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:07 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

In my defense he tried to 6 pool me.

28Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:47 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

I toyed with my friend once...it was his first Multiplayer game, we were both terrans, and i kept nuking non-essential buildings he had lol. then i just got tired of toying with him and just sent in like 9 fully upgraded battlecruisers....ownage lol However, this was Brood War, and I haven't played multiplayer on SC2 since the frist time...the time i did, i got hit by like 7 Roaches and 12 Zerglings with only 2 Bunkers and a few marines within about 3 minutes....haven't done a multiplayer match since

29Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:40 pm

That sounds beast

30Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:18 am

Sounds like a bug infestation , need to call an exterminator!

31Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:47 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Undead Overlord wrote:I toyed with my friend once...it was his first Multiplayer game, we were both terrans, and i kept nuking non-essential buildings he had lol. then i just got tired of toying with him and just sent in like 9 fully upgraded battlecruisers....ownage lol However, this was Brood War, and I haven't played multiplayer on SC2 since the frist time...the time i did, i got hit by like 7 Roaches and 12 Zerglings with only 2 Bunkers and a few marines within about 3 minutes....haven't done a multiplayer match since

Welcome to standard Zerg strategy. Luckily Protoss has a much easier time dealing with Roachling pushes.

32Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:30 pm

ZERG TOY STORY INSTRESTING

33Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:09 pm

I don't think Zerg toy story would work, because no one would feel sympathy or laugh at any creature that is so totally disgusting.

34Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 pm

True when did fortresscraft and minecraft are called the samething Untrue

35Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 am

You keep saying sentences.... but they keep making no sense! And what is fortresscraft? And why are flying off topic again?

36Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:01 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

awesomekiller24 wrote:True when did fortresscraft and minecraft are called the samething Untrue

Please quit giving me reasons to want to ban you.

On Topic: Got a buddy of mine to buy the game, but unfortunately he chose to play Terran. I was hoping to get another Brotoss in the group.

37Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

I honestly prefer either Protoss or Zerg, depending on my mood. I just need to get used to the Tech tree in SC2 before I do anything. lol

38Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Lol at least for Protoss it feels more like a tech web! Then again, I do get confused easily anyway.

39Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:12 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

A tip for you aspiring Zerg players...

When you are on a map with your main blocked off by rocks DONT spread creep all the way up to the rocks until you are ready to push out. Creep spreads out past the rocks and makes it very easy for your opponent to find your base before they would be able to start breaking rocks down to find it. This of course leaves you very vulnerable to an aggressive Stalker push if your opponent speeds out their Blink upgrade. Very Happy

40Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Starcraft 2 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

or Reapers if playing against a Terran Player, as depending on the map, your on higher ground, allowing for them to circumvent the rocks if there are any.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum