Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Guy, help me out

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Guy, help me out Empty New Guy, help me out Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 am

compactshrimp44

compactshrimp44

hey guys as you can see i havnt been here very long. i was hoping yall could give me some info. i've watched all the halo robot chicken episodes many times and i luagh my ass off every time. so i decided to register on the site, first thing i read was that 6 of 600 people post regularly, also that you need more actors, so my question to you is, do yall get together to do the videos? i'm 15 years old, cant drive without an adult, and most likely dont live in the same state as you. i would be happy to help out if its possible so just tell me what i have to do. even if i cant help out with making the videos ill try and give you some good ideas for your skits.

2New Guy, help me out Empty Re: New Guy, help me out Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 am

Well only the main guys get together to do the voices for videos, and that doesn't even happen much anymore so most of just body act for them. Also, only about 5 people live in Indiana and considering they are three of them, no, you probably aren't in the same state.

3New Guy, help me out Empty Re: New Guy, help me out Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:26 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

the Hazardous Entertainment crew is as follows...

Gamertag - state - relation to me
Kafungalung - IN - Me
Just Logan - IN - good friend
Just Heretic - IN - Good Friend
Just Ironmaaaan - IN - Good Friend (except when he drinks.)
Just Tuba - SC - Good Friend (In the air force now though)
Aflam1ngdeer - IN - Good Friend
SMGStrings - IN - Website moderator
12ogue - IN - Good Friend
Just Backfire - IN - Good Friend

everyone on this list regularly help at least body act if not more, and about half of them voice act. we only get together to voice act and edit. so your state of residence doesnt matter you can help out by simply posting regularly and helping us body act skits. or even write a few of your own in the proper forum of coarse.

4New Guy, help me out Empty Re: New Guy, help me out Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:34 pm

compactshrimp44

compactshrimp44

i think i can help out with body acting and skit writing. ill make sure to post too. have yall finished the seventh episode?

5New Guy, help me out Empty Re: New Guy, help me out Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:13 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

no we have a lot of skits done but we still have a few more to film and then editing and voices to do.

6New Guy, help me out Empty Re: New Guy, help me out Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:52 pm

new guy ey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum