Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

calendar

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1calendar Empty calendar Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:49 am

compactshrimp44

compactshrimp44

Hey guys i know that there is a calendar out there somewhere but i cant seem to find it so i need the dates yall are body acting. i know i'm not an official actor but im hoping i will be so i need to know when to be on, i would much appreciate it. and also have you finished episode seven for the robot chicken series? thanks Very Happy

2calendar Empty Re: calendar Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:22 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

no we do not have a calender up yet pretty much any time you see me (kafungalung) online in halo reach we are acting so try and join me... untill the next episode comes out we wont have to many things scheduled...

3calendar Empty Re: calendar Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:25 am

And on a side note, what ever happened to the Marksman series? There was only two episodes!

4calendar Empty Re: calendar Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 pm

there is a calander but its for birthdays

5calendar Empty Re: calendar Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:40 pm

And funny holidays like boxing day, national skip day, and arbor day!

6calendar Empty Re: calendar Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:10 pm

compactshrimp44

compactshrimp44

alright thanks you guys

7calendar Empty Re: calendar Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 pm

your welcome random dude

8calendar Empty Re: calendar Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:17 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

the marksman series was going to be returning in a more concrete steady series called wheelmen. since marksmen was pretty well liked we wanted to make a series of marksmen only change the name and have more known liked characters instead of the randomness rche has come to be expected of. we actually wrote out about 4 scripts for it and did a full edited episode. however the quality wasnt up to par with our standerds and we decided to re do the whole thing. as we have RCHE ep.7. being made we will mostlikely finish it and then decide wether to edit and release MFK or Wheelmen next. both MFK and Wheelmen are more toward the series based comedy where the characters are known rather than random, which is why we have been hesitant to release them as were not sure how our audience as a whole will respond.

However, my idea as of right now is that we will make them and release them on my channel seperate from xdeltaxhalox and then upload them to the site. Our Goal is to find a way to make both those series only viewable to ACTIVE members of the website. along with other series that are not comedy filled more serious oriented which i personally wrote and scripted out.

The goal is to make more machinima than just RCHE while at the same time still making RCHE and not combining them on one youtube channel that way subscribers of our channel will get what they subscribed for and not be angered by different types of machinima.

If Anyone has any ideas how to accomplish uploading videos soley to this site and not youtube please comment or message me with your ideas because we dont have to many at this time.

just know that as it stands RCHE ep.7 is in the making and episodes will not stop.

also that planned series' are still in progression be they on the youtube channel or not PROVIDING we get more constant actors and a larger community on the site with this next episode.

here are the series' we plan on releasing at some point.

Name - genera - Scripts written

My Friend Kevin - Comedy - 3

Wheelmen - Comedy - 4-5

RCHE - Comedy - 8-9

Sierra Squad Cronicles - Serious/action - 3

~Sincerely Kafungalung
~Hazardous Entertainment~

9calendar Empty Re: calendar Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:39 pm

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

you mangled the word genre

10calendar Empty Re: calendar Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Well it may not be genre but I think Genera sounds like it could be the name of someone in some anime, or in a game like Fable or Dragon Age! OR MAYBE ITS THE NEXT ALIEN/GOD PERSON IN ASSASSINS CREED REVELATIONS! FIRST IT WAS MINERVA, THEN THE OTHER ALIEN GOD HOLOGRAM LADY THAT MADE YOU KILL LUCY THAT I ALSO CALLED MINERVA UNTIL MY SECOND PLAYTHROUGH, AND NOW ITS GENERA! WE HAVE UNCOVERED THE FUTURE HERE ON THESE FORUMS! FUTURE HISTORY IS IN THE MAKING!

11calendar Empty Re: calendar Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:58 pm

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

they use the names of actual goddess

12calendar Empty Re: calendar Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Aww, you take all the fun out of the guessing game! You never know, they could always pull something out of left field! Like that DiVinci's disappearance DLC!

13calendar Empty Re: calendar Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

ok cameron dont correct my spelling and twisted for the love of god post something relevant once in a while because its getting annoying when i give important info and then you completely go off on some autistic tangent and everyone comments on your stupidity....

14calendar Empty Re: calendar Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:41 pm

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

heh autism

15calendar Empty Re: calendar Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Heh tangent

16calendar Empty Re: calendar Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

TW1STED PRODUCT1ONS wrote:Heh tangent

last warning twisted... everyone likes to have fun but your being to random and never posting relevant to the topics, constantly starting long meaningless conversations... start posting right...

17calendar Empty Re: calendar Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Twisted he sounds serious

18calendar Empty Re: calendar Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 am

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

i am i like to joke around but hes going to far with it...

19calendar Empty Re: calendar Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:56 am

Well in that case I'll refrain from reciting the epic story of stories I just had, and I'll go back to my over-posters anonymous group XD

20calendar Empty Re: calendar Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol good

21calendar Empty Re: calendar Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:47 pm

hmm i have more posts than twisted but it still says that im below him on the highest post board

22calendar Empty Re: calendar Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:47 pm

oh nevermind

23calendar Empty Re: calendar Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Looks like someone is getting a little competitive! I would totally pwn you at it but then Kafungalung would have my head on a platter! XD

24calendar Empty Re: calendar Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:14 pm

what?

25calendar Empty Re: calendar Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:37 pm

What is there not to get? He's already a little grumpy about me derailing everything with stories about fipherfipherfeph, much less if I'm actually trying lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum