Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any1 else play Magic the Gathering?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Empty Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:51 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

I'm just wondering who else plays Magic the Gathering for the fun of it. I play it casually with friends and family every now and then. My decks work for me, and I've run them against each other through friends and see that they work rather well for what I designed them for, especially considering I throw them together in about 5-10 minutes lol. Right now, i'm sitting on a Mono-Green, a Mono-Red, a Green/Black Infect deck, and a Green/White/Black EDH with Teneb, the Harvester as my General.

2Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Empty Re: Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:43 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

I'm more the competitive player, but yes I do enjoy me some MTG. Very Happy

3Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Empty Re: Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:48 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

I'm currently tweaking my U/W Aura Control deck as well as trying to find Vensers for U/W Control. Typically I'm more of an aggro player, but I'm moving into control to try something different.

4Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Empty Re: Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:29 pm

WARNING DOUBLE POST

5Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Empty Re: Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:43 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Note that these posts were over 24 hours apart, contained complete thoughts that were different from each other, and did not derail the conversation. You on the other hand have attempted (quite poorly) to troll because you rarely have anything worthwhile to contribute in this forum. The next time you post something this idiotic you will be receiving a ban. This also goes for the same crap you posted in the SC2 thread.

6Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Empty Re: Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Well in all fairness you did double post, and the rules should be even stricter for mods. Lol on the bright side at least it wasn't some blatant, savage, spamtastic double post!

7Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Empty Re: Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Its is a double post I knew it but as twisted. Said

8Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Empty Re: Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:58 am

It sounds like you didn't finish your sentence, but yes it's a double alrighty. Just don't run out there and stir up a moderator ok?

9Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Empty Re: Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Actually gentlemen when forum rules tell you not to double post they refer the act of posting twice in a row with posts that do not contribute to the thread or that could have fit into the first post. Since I posted my second post as I said over 24 hours after the initial post it warranted a new post. Since there were no other replies since my initial I had to post after it.

Also after this post any post not on topic in this thread will result in a ban. If you would like to continue this double post debate feel free to make a thread about it and discuss it there. I'll be deleting all off topic posts in this thread (including this one) in the next day or so.

10Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Empty Re: Any1 else play Magic the Gathering? Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:15 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

Well, I play casually as I don't have a great deck built quite yet. Most of mine are thrown together in like 10 minutes, yet can work somewhat decently. The most structured deck I have is my Infect deck. My bro-in-law has some badass decks though. He's got an Angel deck that can drop Desolation Angel by turn 3 or 4 with a decent draw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum