Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OH! NO! ANGRY BIRDS!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OH! NO! ANGRY BIRDS! Empty OH! NO! ANGRY BIRDS! Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:19 pm

BOk today well I decided to download angry birds on my iphone so I did saw what it was like how to play and stuff then after like the first 5 levels I couldn't stop playing the game its so addicting some how I started playing around 3:00 till 9:30 then I started watching animation domination then I'm here on the forum hmmmmmm
wonder what to do now "Tap" "tap" "tap" (on iphone screen) ahhh sit back and enjoy killing pigs

2OH! NO! ANGRY BIRDS! Empty Re: OH! NO! ANGRY BIRDS! Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:08 pm

I remember when I first downloaded it! I had about the same horror story of time loss that you did, but once you get to the harder levels, and you realize that you are barely a quarter of the way through the game! it is amazingly and possibly impossibly long!

3OH! NO! ANGRY BIRDS! Empty Re: OH! NO! ANGRY BIRDS! Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Well I beat the game in two days I like just beat it new world record but you right it does start to get harder as you go but when you get the boomarang bird it all changes

4OH! NO! ANGRY BIRDS! Empty Re: OH! NO! ANGRY BIRDS! Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 pm

In two days? Are you trying to be a hardcore mobile gamer? You would have to invest some AAA console level kind of hours to beat it ALL in two days!

5OH! NO! ANGRY BIRDS! Empty Re: OH! NO! ANGRY BIRDS! Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

I know right I'm suprized too But I did get A little hardcore with the speedy birds (yellow) Man I love those birds I going to go buy a yellow bird tshirt right now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum