Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned!

+5
A FLAM1NG DEER
Undead Overlord
SMGstrings
Blitz 347
Kafungalung
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Banned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned! Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

undead that is precisely it. strings i finally lost my patience with awesomekiller and twisted.

it was just going to be a temporary ban, however after the way awesomekiller reacted hes not comming back.

twisted is still allowed to return provided he makes a new account but i doubt he will be able to contain his randomness.

basically im almost done editing episode 7 and i expect to be getting alot more people on the site once its out due to a little advertisement for the site on the video.

and if awesomekiller and twisted were still on here filling up the recent post list with random nonsense then alot of people probably would either follow in their footsteps or not come back.

it had to be taken care of. anyway im gonna be making a post because i will be needing your guys' help...

27Banned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned! Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 pm

A FLAM1NG DEER

A FLAM1NG DEER
VIP
VIP

THANK GOD THEY'RE GONE!

28Banned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned! Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:32 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

Ok so that guy who posted a LOT of "tough" bullshit. Would anyone have mined if I had his IP tracked to his house and I kicked the shit out of him? Shouldn't be too hard, cause well he is nothing but one very huge Banned! - Page 2 3829142857 (ass). Twisted Evil *insert maniacal laughter here* I may pack some heat to.Banned! - Page 2 153160Kick ass Spartan style.

29Banned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned! Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

What you do in your free time is no one else's concern Rage but I cannot condone violence haha

30Banned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned! Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Da SpIatter Man

Da SpIatter Man
Street Team
Street Team

Lol

31Banned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned! Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Splatter from now on try to just +1 or -1 a post rather than only saying "lol" please. Very Happy

32Banned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned! Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Da SpIatter Man

Da SpIatter Man
Street Team
Street Team

Oh I see, that's new

33Banned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned! Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:49 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

Kafungalung wrote:What you do in your free time is no one else's concern Rage but I cannot condone violence haha
Well now that's just boring. All I'm doing is making my fist into a laxative. Razz

34Banned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned! Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Delta64

Delta64

Ok I have to say for truths that I have taken cyber security classes and I know what to do without being around the bad side of cops. So stick your little Import.GMK up your little usb port and shove your RAM and shove it into another website of yours who like people who hack and have unfortunatly no life. Goodbye.

35Banned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned! Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:32 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

Delta64 wrote:Ok I have to say for truths that I have taken cyber security classes and I know what to do without being around the bad side of cops. So stick your little Import.GMK up your little usb port and shove your RAM and shove it into another website of yours who like people who hack and have unfortunatly no life. Goodbye.
Um.... necro post much? (as said by Jon)

36Banned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned! Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:14 am

Armadsyth

Armadsyth
Street Team
Street Team

Guest wrote:Oh yeah why are you saying bullshit so much are you some
fatass ey your so prouD of what you did well ill tell people that thiz site is the most retarted ass site ever and I'm reporting your machima on youtube that will meen your going to hav to take it down oh and also this is your nonextended ip address
S-2-1-1-S-1-3-4-S-5-2-3-S

Shocked That not a non-extended Ip Address, an non extended Ip Address is you basic Ip Address 75.9.135.189 mine for example all ips have a standard Uni-numeric Sequence containing 3 periods and extended ip is a router mask feature which allows you to add an extra 3 random uni-numeric symbols separated by a period.

Now hacking a website is something you can only do if you have the Webhost Sever PC #ID which is highly doubt full you can't hack anything with an ip address all you can do is find out where they live.

37Banned! - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned! Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:22 am

ball of rage

ball of rage

Armadsyth wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh yeah why are you saying bullshit so much are you some
fatass ey your so prouD of what you did well ill tell people that thiz site is the most retarted ass site ever and I'm reporting your machima on youtube that will meen your going to hav to take it down oh and also this is your nonextended ip address
S-2-1-1-S-1-3-4-S-5-2-3-S

Shocked That not a non-extended Ip Address, an non extended Ip Address is you basic Ip Address 75.9.135.189 mine for example all ips have a standard Uni-numeric Sequence containing 3 periods and extended ip is a router mask feature which allows you to add an extra 3 random uni-numeric symbols separated by a period.

Now hacking a website is something you can only do if you have the Webhost Sever PC #ID which is highly doubt full you can't hack anything with an ip address all you can do is find out where they live.

yup. He used many failed intimidation techniques. Like a midget with very little strength threatening a body builder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum