Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need a moderators help here...anyone?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i need a moderators help here...anyone? Empty i need a moderators help here...anyone? Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:56 am

EDD

EDD

how exactly do i change my name's color, i dislike white and prefere green...help?

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

your name is only changes when your status amongst the site changes ie, red means a mod, green means a vip, blue means an admin, purple means an actor, white means a normal posting member. if you are an actor and a mod then your color will be red as mods have more power. and same for admins as they can actually change anything about the site as well as ban members and ect. if you are a donating member of the site you receive the vip title and thus the green name, we very rarely have donating members there for green is a rare color to see.

EDD

EDD

well that sucks...i dont suppose you guys would make an acception?

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

sorry but as with most exceptions one person treated differently looks favorited against the populace as a whole.

HOWEVER, i heard you say you wanted to be an actor / Idea pitcher. well the member Tenkage is a VIP member and he got to that position by posting many ideas he came up with and once i had used a certain number of his skits i made him a VIP member as that is a fair reason to award that position to some since they have indeed helped out our site and our videos.

Also winning a contest or personally helping me out one day when no one else is online to help are both reasons i have made people VIP's in the past.

So there are many ways of obtaining the position you seek, and all is not bleak and lost my friend lol. Hope this has helped

masterbeef

masterbeef

wow wow wow...i helped you out before wtf?

well technially you allready knew the answer but still >Sad

EDD

EDD

ooooo...ok im where do i sign up to be a actor Very Happy

snyd Xing

snyd Xing

Wait it says I'm a newbie so how do you become a member

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

you are a member. you become a white name member by posting.

Also, in the future make a new topic instead of commenting on a very old one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum