Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

bored

+2
SMGstrings
EDD
6 posters

WHATS THE KIND OF HALO WEPAON(s) YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE

bored  I_vote_lcap20%bored  I_vote_rcap 20% [ 3 ]
bored  I_vote_lcap7%bored  I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
bored  I_vote_lcap13%bored  I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
bored  I_vote_lcap20%bored  I_vote_rcap 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bored  Empty bored Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:35 pm

EDD

EDD

ANSWER MY POLL AND YOU GET A COOKIE pig

ALSO: sword and hammer have unlimited ammo, jetpack has unlimited fuel

flamethrower doesnt overheat,rocket-hog OBVIOUSLY doesnt run out of ammo/gas

and gernade launcher does run out of gernades but DOESNT run out of ammo

2bored  Empty Re: bored Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:25 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Nothing beats the classic CE pistol.

3bored  Empty Re: bored Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:06 am

EDD

EDD

true true, hey thanks for locking that guys post btw

4bored  Empty Re: bored Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:37 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

I've always, and I mean ALWAYS, been partial to the Shotgun. Sure, other guns have better range and everything, but once you hit the close-quarters, the pistol somewhat loses it's push, because that scope would just hinder you. Either way, This is based on opinion, and I'm the guy that would just charge a position, poppin' off shotgun shells as I go.

5bored  Empty Re: bored Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:24 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

im the kind of guy that would do a cheap shotgun move, where you melle then shoot the shotgun...it gets you inclose and before your opponent can react their allready dead due to their shields being down and they are about to get shot in the face...

but i like the idea of fist of rukt more...

if no one knows what the fist of rukt is, its that hammer that tarturus uses in halo 2 in the final boss battle (the white brute)

not only does it give you an invincible shield until you get shot 12 or 16 times with a sniper rifle, but it recharges the shield overtime PLUS its a freaking grav hammer...

6bored  Empty Re: bored Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:49 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Well coming from a guy who played countless hours of Halo: CE let me just tell you guys that a little map awareness + pistol basically beat everything back then. Occasionally a well positioned sniper or a guy with rockets would take you out, but rarely would you have to force yourself into close quarters with a guy with a shotgun.

7bored  Empty Re: bored Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

which, no offense to any that used the original pistol, is why I HATED the pistol in Halo: CE in multiplayer, it was so frickin overpowered. It could out-snipe a sniper most of the time. It doesn't take much skill to kill someone with a pistol, because you got the range, but it does take skill to get to the range where you can blow someone to hell with a shotgun.

8bored  Empty Re: bored Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:56 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

and then i got COMPLEATLY downgraded in the second game, no scope, less fire power and i just completely sucked....anyone else wishing they brought back the over powered one in halo: ce aniversary?

9bored  Empty Re: bored Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:10 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

masterbeef wrote:and then i got COMPLEATLY downgraded in the second game, no scope, less fire power and i just completely sucked....anyone else wishing they brought back the over powered one in halo: ce aniversary?

According to what I've herd, they did for the Campaign and Firefight.

10bored  Empty Re: bored Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:54 pm

masterbeef

masterbeef

good Very Happy

11bored  Empty Re: bored Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

masterbeef wrote:good Very Happy

not sure about wether or not it's true tho. Neutral

12bored  Empty Re: bored Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:56 am

blowupdick2

blowupdick2

getting ready for action

13bored  Empty Re: bored Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 pm

BA MASTER CHIEF

BA MASTER CHIEF

SMGstrings wrote:Nothing beats the classic CE pistol.
i love that pistol 2 but shotgun to the face fixes everything

14bored  Empty Re: bored Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:51 pm

BA MASTER CHIEF

BA MASTER CHIEF

Undead Overlord wrote:which, no offense to any that used the original pistol, is why I HATED the pistol in Halo: CE in multiplayer, it was so frickin overpowered. It could out-snipe a sniper most of the time. It doesn't take much skill to kill someone with a pistol, because you got the range, but it does take skill to get to the range where you can blow someone to hell with a shotgun.
sarge would proud now just kill grif and you win i like the shotgun i call mine jamie

15bored  Empty Re: bored Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:55 pm

BA MASTER CHIEF

BA MASTER CHIEF

Undead Overlord wrote:I've always, and I mean ALWAYS, been partial to the Shotgun. Sure, other guns have better range and everything, but once you hit the close-quarters, the pistol somewhat loses it's push, because that scope would just hinder you. Either way, This is based on opinion, and I'm the guy that would just charge a position, poppin' off shotgun shells as I go.
as a great man once said( sarge from rvb) back in the old days close quarters was the way to go of course so was dropping a 50 megaton bomb was good to

16bored  Empty Re: bored Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:10 pm

BA MASTER CHIEF

BA MASTER CHIEF

SMGstrings wrote:Well coming from a guy who played countless hours of Halo: CE let me just tell you guys that a little map awareness + pistol basically beat everything back then. Occasionally a well positioned sniper or a guy with rockets would take you out, but rarely would you have to force yourself into close quarters with a guy with a shotgun.
then you've not met me cause i train with my shoty in the game and it has always been my fav and best killen machine in halo ce the shotgun was overpowered to and kicked ass in halo 2 the shotgun still kicked ass in halo 3 well smg and shotgun kicked ass odst still ass kicked with shotgun and reach shotguns for my men and a playstation 3 full of lead only in halo ce was the pistol awesome but why do you think people call shotgun when riding up front hmmmmmmmmmmmmm well i'll tell you why cause shotgun kicks ass though the pistol is my second choice the shotgun has and always will be the most kick ass weapon in the halo series and it kicks ass

17bored  Empty Re: bored Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:15 pm

BA MASTER CHIEF

BA MASTER CHIEF

the shotgun is one of the best guns in my opinion for it's the weapon that makes you get up close and make sure the last thing that person will see is the man who killed him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum