Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi I'm new to making machinimas

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi I'm new to making machinimas Empty Hi I'm new to making machinimas Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Killerk868

Killerk868

hi my name is Alex. my buds call me scheiner (shine r). i have never made a machinima nor have i been in 1. I'm good at fast learning and i folo directions well. i spent most of my day watching the robot chicken halo edition vids. I wondered if i could body act or voice act in any vid that any1 wants me to do.

2Hi I'm new to making machinimas Empty Re: Hi I'm new to making machinimas Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:59 pm

fox121389

fox121389

Killerk868 wrote:hi my name is Alex. my buds call me scheiner (shine r). i have never made a machinima nor have i been in 1. I'm good at fast learning and i folo directions well. i spent most of my day watching the robot chicken halo edition vids. I wondered if i could body act or voice act in any vid that any1 wants me to do.
something I've already learned, they do all the voice acting, we can body act though.

3Hi I'm new to making machinimas Empty Re: Hi I'm new to making machinimas Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Welcome to the site fox121389 is right we do all the voice acting seperate from halo and in such we have the voice acting done at each others houses, however if you wish to be a body actor in our vids try and apply at the actors group under the portal tab... heres a link to make it easier: http://www.hazardousent.com/actors-group-n63.htm

~Tony

Last edited by Gods Enemy on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

4Hi I'm new to making machinimas Empty Re: Hi I'm new to making machinimas Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:08 am

Logan923

Logan923

Welcome to the site.

5Hi I'm new to making machinimas Empty Re: Hi I'm new to making machinimas Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:51 am

mistzone

mistzone

nice to meet u

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum