Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help with creating a machinima!!!!

+2
Kafungalung
TruPhoenix6669
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Help with creating a machinima!!!! Empty Need Help with creating a machinima!!!! Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:55 am

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

sup yall....

i've always wanted to create a machinima but i don't know how and i don't have the equipment to create one....so anyone who wants to help me out,,u will be appreciated...i'd like to create one with members on here with that knowledge....thanks alot...

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

well there are plenty of people that can give you the answers you seek all you must do now my friend is ask the questions.

start with telling me what you know. then ask me some things your wanting to know or needing help with and ill reply as best i can.

Also numer your questions so its easer to answer like so.

1. where do babys come from?

2. are there any strategies for hiding erections?

3. why do hot dogs come in packages of 10 but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?

see Smile

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

ok thanks....

1. what all equipment would i need to create a machinima?
2. how long does it usually take to create a fairly decent machinima?
3. is it easy to do it or is it really difficult?

i have other questions but none that are coming to mind right now...
btw...have you viewed that i have sent in a request to become a moderator? i don't know much about being one,,but i'd be willing to learn...you know just to give you guys another hand with helping out....

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

TruPhoenix6669 wrote:ok thanks....

1. what all equipment would i need to create a machinima?
2. how long does it usually take to create a fairly decent machinima?
3. is it easy to do it or is it really difficult?

i have other questions but none that are coming to mind right now...
btw...have you viewed that i have sent in a request to become a moderator? i don't know much about being one,,but i'd be willing to learn...you know just to give you guys another hand with helping out....

1. we use an HD PVR Hauppauge capture card. i think it was almost 200$ when we bought it not sure what they go for now. also you MUST have a computer and some sort of editing software. there are some free ones that arent anything special but they will get you started, the really good ones are expensive like the ones we use. but you can always get programs for free somewhere on the internet Wink

2. the length depends on your diligence and the length of video you have to capture, and largly depends on the amount of editing you do. honestly there is no set length of time it depends on you.

3. coming up with ideas and ways to do them are easy for us but not everyones the same. acting things out can be very tricky, because you have to act out the scene already having an idea of where you want your camera angles to be otherwise you can have actors or other things that are supposed to be out of the scene in your shot. other than that the acting is pretty basic. The hardest part by far is capturing your video and the editing it. you have to go through possibly hours of replay videos to get good angles. then editing can be easy or hard. If you dont know what your doing it can take a very long time and not turn out very good. but even a seasoned editor can take a long time to edit because its just a longer process. for that i would recommend youtubing your editing software and the thing you are trying to accomplish i.e. "how to cut video tracks with sony vegas 10".

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

k..thanks for the starter info...i'll look into that stuff...and if i need help,,i know where to turn and ask for it...thanks....

are you going to need help today? later on of course

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Yea you can ask me anything anytime man im here to help.

and yea we probably will though i wont know the time frame till logan comes over

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

cool...ok well let me know....

snyd Xing

snyd Xing

I could help body act

TruPhoenix6669

TruPhoenix6669
Head of Street Team
Head of Street Team

thanks snyd...if i am able to work everything out i'll let you know

Da SpIatter Man

Da SpIatter Man
Street Team
Street Team

Ya, I'll help too

XxBdOg237Xx

XxBdOg237Xx

i could help too

jedimaster241

jedimaster241

hey i would love to create one with u but i dont have XBOXlive anymore well atleast not untill i'm 18 well thats in like 2 years so i might be able to get xbox live after

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum