Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silent Hill: Downpour

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Silent Hill: Downpour Empty Silent Hill: Downpour Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:42 pm

DreadFall

DreadFall

I am currently 84% done with the main story. If you remember, about this time last year, another wonderful horror survival game came to us gamers. You might recall it. Dead Space 2. If you remember than you know of the sorts of terror and key dialogue and amazing music that triggered you to jump, shield or eyes, or whatever the hell you do. Well lets do some math. say Dead Space 2's Terror percentage is 50%. Now times that by four. Thats 200%. Thats two times a complete horrifying experience. So you, many horror games, this game is a Gory Twisted bargain worth your money. Now you founders, with being held up with the machinima, if you find time for a break, i suggest buying a copy and passing it from one another. Just a suggestion. You can't play Reach forever. and you might find it something to do before Halo 4 comes out.

2Silent Hill: Downpour Empty Re: Silent Hill: Downpour Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:32 am

masterbeef

masterbeef

downpour? hell i finished that the day i got it, i wont ruin the last boss battle though, you got to figure that yourself

good luck XD

3Silent Hill: Downpour Empty Re: Silent Hill: Downpour Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:15 pm

EDD

EDD

not cool, you should help him out with that, hell cry for his mommeh D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum