Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Videos

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Videos Empty My Videos Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:59 pm

ty3696

ty3696

I didn't want to, but I thought I would ask you what you think of one of my videos. I make Halo stop-motions with an old camera that my family uses and horrible video editing software. Please tell me what you honestly think, no matter if it's good or bad, and thanks for watching! The videos will get better!!!

The following video is the first video I ever made, and I entered it in a contest. Hope you like it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJQ8lrtsPdE

2My Videos Empty Re: My Videos Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:57 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Stop motion videos are difficult.
I'd say you could probably get a good amount of views/subs if you polish your skills up.

For one, ditch Windows movie maker.
I'll PM you a link where you can get better software.

I also think the movements can be smoother, need more lighting, better camera (iPhone would prob be better than that).

and lastly, make a script and have a point to each episode.

3My Videos Empty Re: My Videos Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:19 pm

ty3696

ty3696

Thanks, what I want to do is make random videos that have no purpose but are enjoyable to watch. I am getting new software on christmas but the camera will stay crappy. The problem is that where I film, there is no place to put the tripod since the floor is all carpet. I shall improve though, and I already have a dark script involving the realism of war annd the darkness of the human soul.Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum