Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hay its nayvin here

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hay its nayvin here Empty hay its nayvin here Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Nayvin/jackson

Nayvin/jackson

i know its a weird name but whwene i did my xbox live subscrition i knew none would have the name its came from one of my friends in australia but my real name is jackson but i prefer to be called jack its just quicker. when doing anything in halo i'm very cooperative i will be happy to asist anyone in machinamas forges anything or even just for a game. so all in all i will do anything to help.
p.s. sorry if some stuff isn't spelled right XD
i'm in vietnam ahhhhhhhhhh crapy connection drives me crazy it just goes up and down also the time difference could be a problem for me but i will just have to do the math
cya send me emails or anythin i'm always really bored

2hay its nayvin here Empty Re: hay its nayvin here Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Good to meet you again nayvin, i remember you helpin out with a skit or 2 that we ended up not usin... sorry about that but it may be in later episodes, in anycase were trying to make a list of actors we prefer to work with that way when we need body actors we dont have to waist time getting people to be quite and stop killing... if you wanna apply to be an actor go to the portal tab and click the actor group section... we will definently want to add you..

~Tony

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum