Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have so many questions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have so many questions Empty I have so many questions Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:33 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

So I wanna make a minecraft server, but I don't know how. I've been wanting to make one that could be for just me and my friends. And I've also wanted to get a capture card, one that'll work for my computer and my 360. Any idea on how much those cost? Like what's the cheapest good or high quality capture card that I could get? Cause I've been wanting to do like some minecraft videos. I just lack the equipment. Oh also how in the freaking hell can I download mods and maps for minecraft? If you wish to see my YouTube channel (although it sucks) here it is.

www.youtube.com/user/ballofrage3?nomobile=1

Now my only two videos really suck. But if I can get the right equipment I hope to make some minecraft and star wars the old republic videos. So if you guys could just uh let me know the cost of the shit and where I can get it for cheap. Please tell me in the comments (or replies what ever you wanna call it)

So I'll see yalls later. *the weird family guy dude with the high voice who sounds like he is always kicked in the balls, that voice*

2I have so many questions Empty Re: I have so many questions Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

I don't know about the minecraft server but for capturing on pc use Fraps. can get it from the pirate bay for free or you can pay for it if your noble I suppose either way use that.

3I have so many questions Empty Re: I have so many questions Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:47 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

Kafungalung wrote:I don't know about the minecraft server but for capturing on pc use Fraps. can get it from the pirate bay for free or you can pay for it if your noble I suppose either way use that.
thanks. Wait, so its a digital thing? I don't need to buy a physical capture card? Sweet.

4I have so many questions Empty Re: I have so many questions Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

for pc games no. for console games yes

5I have so many questions Empty Re: I have so many questions Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:53 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

Kafungalung wrote:for pc games no. for console games yes
sweet. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum