Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm removing my mask

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm removing my mask Empty I'm removing my mask Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:36 am

ball of rage

ball of rage

I've done some thinking. And I've chosen to show the world who I really am, what I really am. For nearly my whole life I've hidden behind a mask, a mask I put on every day to protect myself from the cruelty of the world. And I now will throw the mask into the fire. I have for so long hidden my fears and feelings behind acts of emotionlessness. I have feared that if I were to show too much emotion that I would become something I'm not, something evil or corrupt. I have also hidden my fears. I act as though I am fearless, I have acted as though I have no emotions. I fear what may happen to me when I show who I am. I have acted like I am morally superior. But I am just a self-righteous hypocrite. Am a coward. When face with conflict I fight it or run from it, when faced with what I deserve, I run. I don't accept it, I don't just simply take what's coming to me. I have been afraid to love.

Every day I have put on a mask to hide myself, armor to protect myself from what the world has. But the very armor I thought would help and protect me, has only brought down more weight on what I must carry. I admit that I am a screw up. And I have been trying to hide it and make up for it. Trying to avoid everything that would make me look inferior. I have given in to wrongful desires. I have sinned, I have done it much, and I have thought I can get away with anything. I've acted invincible, but I am mortal, I am human.

I have done so much to hide. I have run from conflict, I have been a coward in being what I am. Human. This may just sound like some guy trying to be humble. But I have brought so much unto myself. A fool tries to carry his burdens on his own. But a wise man will ask his friends to help lighten the load. And I have been a fool. I have tried to appear as a man full of strength, one who doesn't need anyone. But I was wrong.

This is my confession. This is my real face. This is who I am.

As said in batman begins "its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." And I confess that I have wanted to be the person I make myself out to be. One of honor, who will never betray his beliefs. I i cannot do that alone. I cannot be a better man by living in solitude. I have tried to do nothing but get by on my own without any help. But I was never so wrong before. I've been a afraid of just being some crack. A crack in the glass castle that is the world, that is life. I could go on. But it would take all your time. I have hidden myself for so long. Now. Now I choose to step out of the shadows. That I step into the light. And let whatever happens happen. To not try and change what is natural.

So this is me. I have chosen to accept it. To accept who I really am. And I hope that you all will as well.

2I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:42 pm

ty3696

ty3696

Words of wisdom!

3I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Rage are you trying to tell us your gay because were cool with it if you are. just no more sleepovers.

4I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

Kafungalung wrote:Rage are you trying to tell us your gay because were cool with it if you are. just no more sleepovers.
WHAT????? No! Its just one of those things where when being through a lot you feel you must show all the things you've even tried to hide from yourself. Those are mine.

5I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

so your not gay? oh um cool. still no sleepovers -.-

6I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:50 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

Kafungalung wrote:so your not gay? oh um cool. still no sleepovers -.-
what? Ah man. I couldn't wait for us to braid each other's hair. Lol jk. But dude, we live on two very different sides of the country. If a sleepover were to happen it would have to be for more than one night. But I will bring the nail polish I swear. Lol jk again.

7I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 am

Armadsyth

Armadsyth
Street Team
Street Team

I can still sleep over right : D

8I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:22 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

Armadsyth wrote:

I can still sleep over right : D
No. Its just me and Tony. We will be together forever! O.o lol jk Razz ask him. In just a grunt in the workings of Hazardous.

9I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Da SpIatter Man

Da SpIatter Man
Street Team
Street Team

This is so akward.......

10I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:48 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

Da SpIatter Man wrote:This is so akward.......
Thus is the life of our generation.

11I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Da SpIatter Man

Da SpIatter Man
Street Team
Street Team

Oh not my generation!

12I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:04 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

Da SpIatter Man wrote:Oh not my generation!
Yes splatter. Yours to. Welcome to the madness. Embrace your insanity. Whuahahahahahahahahahaaaah!

13I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:46 pm

ty3696

ty3696

Thanks guys. Your generation is going to ruin the country. Also, this is a weird conversation.

14I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol this wouldn't be a Hazardous website without weird conversations, also your not "grunts" for Hazardous your part of the team. I thought that would be clear by now. Without your guys' help some of our best videos and skits wouldn't exist.

Speaking of which If any of you are online tomorrow I need some actors to redo a couple things and make a video of my own. don't know an exact time but lets put it around 4 pm my time (Est btw)

15I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:19 pm

ty3696

ty3696

I can be on, so I will help. Also, the harlem shake came out nice!!

16I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Da SpIatter Man

Da SpIatter Man
Street Team
Street Team

On blops2 or halo 4?

17I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:29 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

By grunt I mean that like I wasn't kept in the loop about everything. I just meant like, yeah the actors are a big part. But not the most important. The biggest part of importance is you Tony, and dusty, and Logan. You guys are the founders after all. Oh and ty, what first tipped you off that "shit just got weird"?

18I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:34 pm

ty3696

ty3696

On all levels Rage, on all levels.

19I'm removing my mask Empty Re: I'm removing my mask Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:41 pm

ball of rage

ball of rage

ty3696 wrote:On all levels Rage, on all levels.
Good lad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum