Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has this forum died or something? Where is everyone?

+8
Lord Sabre 1224
Unratedx36
Just Logan
dkdy
SMGstrings
Undead Overlord
ledsabith
fox121389
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

fox121389

fox121389

the topic basically says it all....do people even visit this forum anymore? it's been inactive for a long time now.

ledsabith

ledsabith

idk

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

not really sure i just joined yesterday

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

I'm assuming the group is sort of going through a rebirth what with the renewed interest generated from the most recent youtube video.

dkdy

dkdy

every 1 is hiding

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

SMGstrings wrote:I'm assuming the group is sort of going through a rebirth what with the renewed interest generated from the most recent youtube video.

yeah that's basically what it is. We made it like a year ago with different intentions, but never really followed through with it. This time we really just wanted a normal forum.

Unratedx36

Unratedx36

Me, i just joined yesterday, i've been in the chat but nobody else is there Sad

Lord Sabre 1224

Lord Sabre 1224

Calm down people, the missing people have been found...., but are dead. lol!

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Lord Sabre 1224 wrote:Calm down people, the missing people have been found...., but are dead. lol!

I'll get the shovel...

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Lol we have Re-done the site and are now putting alot of spare time and energy into promoting, updating and managing the forum, infact smg heretic and myself are currently using the chat to have a good discussion, plus keep in mind we just put up the re-vamped site video yesterday and since have gotten roughly 50 new members in a day, it wont be boring for long...

~Tony

Lord Sabre 1224

Lord Sabre 1224

SMGstrings wrote:
Lord Sabre 1224 wrote:Calm down people, the missing people have been found...., but are dead. lol!

I'll get the shovel...
I'll get the air fresheners....

mistzone

mistzone

Lord Sabre 1224 wrote:
SMGstrings wrote:

I'll get the shovel...
I'll get the... uhh.. 0_0.. oh ya.. the cross... and a sign that says NO ZOMBIES ALLOWED!

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

mistzone wrote:
Lord Sabre 1224 wrote:
SMGstrings wrote:

I'll get the shovel...
I'll get the... uhh.. 0_0.. oh ya.. the cross... and a sign that says NO ZOMBIES ALLOWED!
Since when did a cross do anything to zombies? I thought that was vampires

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

l0rd 0ccultus wrote:
mistzone wrote:
Lord Sabre 1224 wrote:
SMGstrings wrote:

I'll get the shovel...
Since when did a cross do anything to zombies? I thought that was vampires

Get the garlic!

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

[Starts putting pieces of meat on the table]"What's that for?""well we need steaks right?"¬_¬;"just...no..."

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

l0rd 0ccultus wrote:[Starts putting pieces of meat on the table]"What's that for?""well we need steaks right?"¬_¬;"just...no..."

lmao!

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

[peppers steaks]well i dunno about you guys but i cant kill anything on an empty stomach.you don't think the blood from the meat will attract them do you?..

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

l0rd 0ccultus wrote:[peppers steaks]well i dunno about you guys but i cant kill anything on an empty stomach.you don't think the blood from the meat will attract them do you?..
\

nah im sure its fine, Oh! Also, i looked into it and this sign is crucial to our survival

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

aaah, send them off on the wrong trail i assume?

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

l0rd 0ccultus wrote:aaah, send them off on the wrong trail i assume?

oh, you mean they're not supposed to follow us... *smiles awkwardly* uhh heh heh i mean uhh ya throw'em off.... guys we should go another route

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

hey has anyone seen johnny? he went off about an hour ago...
"UUUUUGGGGGGGGHHH"
...found him

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

LMFAO!!!! just laughed really hard at this thread, l0rd 0ccultus im pretty sure you would make a very funny skit for the contest you should enter a submission if you havent already.

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

I dont actually do machima or anything though, the cloest thing i do to writing is that comic in my sig lol
I also havent actually played halo in a long time, by rights i probably shouldnt have even signed up to this site Razz

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

l0rd 0ccultus wrote:I dont actually do machima or anything though, the cloest thing i do to writing is that comic in my sig lol
I also havent actually played halo in a long time, by rights i probably shouldnt have even signed up to this site Razz

You might not take part in the entire machinima making process, but with your humor I'm sure you could write up some pretty good skits for others to work on. Do not waste such talent Razz

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

Honestly I think if i tried anything like that i'd be more worth while as a co writer, funny thing is i'm not actually a huge halo buff or anything, so i'd need help with places and names and stuff XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum