Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SMG Reporting In

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SMG Reporting In Empty SMG Reporting In Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:26 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Hey everybody SMGstrings here. You can call me SMG for short, or if you wanna use the name I use out in the scary world with all the sunlight you can refer to me as Mike. I'm a 20 years old Chemical Technology major from Indiana. I've been a Halo fan since '02 when I first played HCE on my brother's Xbox. Since then I've been playing the games nonstop.

I'm a bit of an MLG fanboy as anyone who talks to me about gaming finds out pretty quickly. I'm a big fan of tD and Instinct, and am looking forward to the upcoming events in the 2010 season. I'm always looking for people to run MLG customs with over Live so feel free to add my tag.

My experience in Halo related videos has been less on the side of machinima and more on montages and gameplay commentaries that I upload to my Youtube channel. I am an instructor for a group over on Bnet and I teach people how to play Halo so I have recently been uploading gameplay commentaries to help.

So sorry for the wordy intro, but thats just how I am sometimes. I hope to get to know some of you guys here very soon, and hope to have some fun here on the forums.

2SMG Reporting In Empty Re: SMG Reporting In Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

No need to apologize, it was a very professional introduction. We are all from Indiana too.

3SMG Reporting In Empty Re: SMG Reporting In Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Heretic wrote:No need to apologize, it was a very professional introduction. We are all from Indiana too.

What is this Indiana that you speak of?

4SMG Reporting In Empty Re: SMG Reporting In Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Hey mike lol, love the intro glad to have you i reviewed the app you sent in with logan and were pleased to have you apart of the site.

~Tony

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum