Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which side would you choose?

+3
Heretic
mistzone
Undead Overlord
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which side would you choose? Empty Which side would you choose? Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:11 am

Undead Overlord

Undead Overlord

okay, this is for all of you that have Seen the Movie Avatar. Awesome movie in my opinion though. Anyway, which side would you be on if you were to join that movie? and pls don't let the ending be a facto in your decision. and before you ask, i would have ta side with the Navi just because they are BADASS! lol!

2Which side would you choose? Empty Re: Which side would you choose? Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 am

mistzone

mistzone

hell, ill stay in a avatar, and run away Razz
that worlds AWSOME!! u can connect uself to animals.. its like XBOX XD

3Which side would you choose? Empty Re: Which side would you choose? Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

i can see where this thread might go, so please if you feel you are going to give spoiler, while you are posting, click the others button and click spoiler, so you don't ruin it for anyone who hasent seen it. Thank you Smile

But, I would side with the Na'vi most definitely.

4Which side would you choose? Empty Re: Which side would you choose? Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Haven't seen it yet, however when it hits dollar movies I got dibs. and im gonna go with Na'vi they sound cool lol.

5Which side would you choose? Empty Re: Which side would you choose? Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:40 am

Lord Sabre 1224

Lord Sabre 1224

Um big bows, riding dragons, tall as hell who do you think I'm going to choose....

6Which side would you choose? Empty Re: Which side would you choose? Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:26 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Gods Enemy wrote:Haven't seen it yet, however when it hits dollar movies I got dibs. and im gonna go with Na'vi they sound cool lol.

i'm right there with you lol

7Which side would you choose? Empty Re: Which side would you choose? Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Tuba

Tuba
VIP
VIP

Yea 2 words about Avatar, "FUCKING WOW". Movie was epic. No wonder it took them 15 yrs to make lol

8Which side would you choose? Empty Re: Which side would you choose? Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:46 pm

mistzone

mistzone

i hope they make a sequal Which side would you choose? Affraid

9Which side would you choose? Empty Re: Which side would you choose? Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

mistzone wrote:i hope they make a sequal Which side would you choose? Affraid

I highly doubt this, on a few different accounts. For one: it was an amazingly jaw dropping phenominal movie, and making a sequal could ruin it all.. Two: theres not much else that could happen, assuming you saw the ending. For three: even if the sequal did well, and made money they might start completely milking it, and thus ruining a GREAT movie.

there are a few other reasons they most likely wont
but i cant completely disagree, i would love to see a sequal to such an awesome movie. But, for the movies sake i hope they dont

10Which side would you choose? Empty Re: Which side would you choose? Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

Lol well it was a great movie....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum