Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you listen to?

+4
SMGstrings
Just Logan
Heretic
Backfire
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you listen to? Empty What do you listen to? Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Backfire

Backfire
VIP
VIP

Just a thread to rabble on about your favorite music groups/genres whatever. To start, my favorite song atm is "I Was Once Possibly Maybe Perhaps A (Cowboy) King" by Asking Alexandria https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4-xtWuJgBQ Good stuff. Dont care what kind of music you like, just try to tone down on the hate for others taste in music.

2What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Metalcore,

As blood runs black "chug chug" would definitely be my favorite metalcore

buuuut i love up beat rap or r&b. Party brah lol

3What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

I listen to a lot of different stuff. A couple fav. bands are Everclear, Escape the Fate, and Matchbox

4What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:26 pm

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Techno, Alternative, and occasionally I listen to the worst music I can think of for "Bad Music Fridays."

5What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lolz every thing but rap.

6What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:09 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

pretty much everything, i study music at college so i need to be pretty open, but i spose i tend to waver more towards things involving guitars, indie, roock, metal yadda yadda, but you can beat a nice dirty choon every now and then with a bit of dance or DnB XD
also anything progressive or interesting, i'm really into tool lately Razz

7What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:27 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

l0rd 0ccultus wrote:pretty much everything, i study music at college so i need to be pretty open, but i spose i tend to waver more towards things involving guitars, indie, roock, metal yadda yadda, but you can beat a nice dirty choon every now and then with a bit of dance or DnB XD

there's a couple tool songs i like

8What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:50 am

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

im REALLY into the lateralus and 10,000 days album lately,but ive also found a band called between the buried and me, their album colours is just amazing
also if you ever have some free time you should check out a band called Ungdomskulen, a Norwegian progressive indie band, strange mix but it works!

9What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

lol, i know this african band named click clack, they use dead members' bones to make music but it works lolz...

~Tony

10What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

Just Logan wrote:
l0rd 0ccultus wrote:pretty much everything, i study music at college so i need to be pretty open, but i spose i tend to waver more towards things involving guitars, indie, roock, metal yadda yadda, but you can beat a nice dirty choon every now and then with a bit of dance or DnB XD

there's a couple tool songs i like

"schism" and "the pot" are my two favorites from Tool.

btw if you like Tool, you should check out A Perfect Circle if you haven't already. "outsider" is a good song by them.

man forgot about these bands i used to listen to a lot. Smile

oh and definitely 10 years almost all their songs are amazing.

11What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:58 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

My band even covers "Sober" sometimes, and perfect circle are pretty good, not really had much chance to give them a proper listen though lol

12What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:30 pm

mistzone

mistzone

even though i play the violin but i like many different types of music

13What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:11 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

Violin seems to be one of those instruments that can fit into a lot more genres than it should aswell, not a bad choice !

14What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

mistzone wrote:even though i play the violin but i like many different types of music

actually violin is really versital, like l0rd said. A lot of bands use them that you wouldnt think. example, the band Hurt's lead singer plays violin and he is amazing, saw him in concert. It was incredible!

15What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:54 pm

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

Heretic wrote:
mistzone wrote:even though i play the violin but i like many different types of music

actually violin is really versital, like l0rd said. A lot of bands use them that you wouldnt think. example, the band Hurt's lead singer plays violin and he is amazing, saw him in concert. It was incredible!

yellowcard obviously too

16What do you listen to? Empty Re: What do you listen to? Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Caveman9993

Caveman9993

I'm a total Avenged Sevenfold Nut. I also like techno and the odd Rap song. But Mainly Metal

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum