Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random stuff

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Random stuff Empty Random stuff Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:17 pm

mistzone

mistzone

Just the make the forum more loud.. (its too quiet) lets start posting things about yourselfs... what comedian u like.... what joke u like.. etc

comedian- Gabriel Iglesias "im not fat, im FLUFFY" (i know and can resite MOST of his jokes Razz)
myself- im an oddball, and.. umm o_0.. kinda crazy (some times), relaxed, and.... ummm weird.. sometimes. XD

idk what to say X_X

2Random stuff Empty Re: Random stuff Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:00 am

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

urm, favorite comedian is either bill hicks or tim minchem,pretty contrasting i know
I'm really into music and can lay a variety "modern" instruments, as i study them and music history and theory at college
pretty laid back but have pretty hyper moments, and cant say no to a good night out in london clubbing or at a makes uni house consuming a few things we shouldn't be Razz

3Random stuff Empty Re: Random stuff Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

favorite comedian's are lewis black, kat williams, and bernie mac R.I.P.
about myself, im currently unemployed awaiting college entry, hopefully with one of my friends you all know, logan, i loved football in highschool as well as weight lifting but i equally love making machinima and coming up with skits, and hanging with my friends, i can be a little abstract in my thinking sometimes, but often it comes across as funny, and i also violently enjoy watching movies, lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum