Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wants an invite to Lockerz?

+4
Heretic
Kafungalung
Just Logan
l0rd 0ccultus
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:46 am

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

go for it

2Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:52 am

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

kk i sent it

3Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:53 am

l0rd 0ccultus

l0rd 0ccultus

got it, cheers ^^

4Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

what the deuce are you talkin about logan?

~Tony

5Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Kafungalung wrote:what the deuce are you talkin about logan?

~Tony

Lockerz lol

6Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:54 pm

Kafungalung

Kafungalung
Founder
Founder

oh ok lol...

7Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 am

Heretic

Heretic
Founder
Founder

this is pretty cool, ive been doing it quite a bit. trying to hit 20 people so i can get double points. the play section is now up on lockerz its not gaming play.. its video play. u watch vids and get points for sitting thru it (i just did something else while its on... in fact ones on right now lol)

anyways

i also looked into some things there was a special thing one day it said like "1 chance to redeem (cost 100 ptz) 2 chances (250 ptz) 3 chances (350ptz) so im thinking u have to buy ur chance to get something and then "redeem to buy" the said product u want. and however many "chances" u had is how much more probability u have to actually get it. kind of like if u put names in a hat for something and if someone put there name in it 1-3 times there more likely to get it but still have a chance not to, is how i see it.

8Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:08 pm

MLD destroyer

MLD destroyer

Invite me plzzzzzz

9Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Alright I invited you Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Icon_biggrin

10Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Bigbulldog 1

Bigbulldog 1

Can i get a invite?Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Lol

11Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Mr.KnaKna

Mr.KnaKna

I'll take an invite.

12Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

Bigbulldog 1 wrote:Can i get a invite?Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Lol

Mr.KnaKna wrote:I'll take an invite.

Okay, I invited you both =]

13Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:41 am

mistzone

mistzone

Count me in.. ya i know im not much on the forums.. got some stupid things going on at school... and IM GOING TO JAPAN NEXT THURSDAY!!!! ^_^.... anyways... send me an invite Razz

14Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Empty Re: Who wants an invite to Lockerz? Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Just Logan

Just Logan
Founder
Founder

K mist, I invited you =]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum