Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

which is better halo or cod

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1which is better halo or cod Empty which is better halo or cod Fri May 13, 2011 12:17 am

Which is better halo or call of duty
i personally think that both or good games

2which is better halo or cod Empty Re: which is better halo or cod Fri May 13, 2011 6:26 am

SMGstrings

SMGstrings

Before this turns into a Halo/CoD bashing thread why don't we all just agree that both games are completely different games tailor made for different styles of play. Neither series is really better than the other because they are far too different to really compare in any valid way aside from the fact that they both involve the sound effect "pew pew."

3which is better halo or cod Empty Re: which is better halo or cod Fri May 13, 2011 9:03 am

MajGraff

MajGraff

I've often heard people ask which is better. Honestly I have to agree when saying that these are two completely games.

4which is better halo or cod Empty Re: which is better halo or cod Sat May 14, 2011 11:47 pm

They are both really different, true. But they do share a few things other than "pew-pew". For one thing, they both played a major part in the rise of the Xbox 360, and games turning more mainstream rather than the stereotypical D&D nerd perception. Also, they are both old and in their dying stages. They have hit the phase of putting out subpar games and relying on their namesake to get sales. Fortunately, within a few years they will both be dead so the better plan is move on to a new series. Like some of the Bioware games or Assassins Creed.

5which is better halo or cod Empty Re: which is better halo or cod Mon May 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Gigaknight1

Gigaknight1

I prefer halo but Cod is for zombies primarily on my xbox

6which is better halo or cod Empty Re: which is better halo or cod Mon May 16, 2011 8:00 pm

True, out of all the bashing I do of COD, I will admit the zombie mode is pretty cool. Also, props for them hitting that gold mine before it was a go to for anyone wanting a quick buck! Very Happy

7which is better halo or cod Empty Re: which is better halo or cod Tue May 17, 2011 9:12 am

MajGraff

MajGraff

Well I prefer Halo because with Halo I don't rage nearly as much as I do with cod. Cod can really just piss me off. Granted zombies is cool and all that crap but sometimes that can piss me off too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum